Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 2 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 10 Perugia
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 13 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 14 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 15 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 16 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Rouen Tour Companies
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Ireland itinerary help please
- 22 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu