Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Tour groups
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 So much to do, so little time!
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 Baby Milk
- 20 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 25 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port