Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
6 cities in 19 days???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 2 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 3 Arriving in Prague
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 2 Days in Rome
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 10 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 11 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 14 2 weeks in Spain
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Wines charted by flavor
- 18 Museum Pass
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 22 France in October
- 23 Day trips out of Florence?
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Venice; recommendations