Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 4 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 5 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Transport for local Venice travel
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Christmas in Italy
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 20 Rome to Venice
- 21 Alitala
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Letter from the Belgian Embassy