Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 3 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 6 Segovia Hotel
- 7 Germany Itinerary
- 8 La Tavola Marche
- 9 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 10 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 11 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 12 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 13 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 14 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Dordogne Itinerary
- 17 2 Days in Istanbul
- 18 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 19 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 20 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 21 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 22 Small-group day tours from London?
- 23 Journees du Patrimoine
- 24 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 25 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do