Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
6 cities in 19 days???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 5 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Is my plan ok
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 Southern Spain
- 24 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?