Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 13 Ravello to Paestum
- 14 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 15 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 16 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 17 Girona and Besalau
- 18 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 19 London Itinerary and Questions
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 22 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 23 MiFi in Italy
- 24 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated