Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 3 One in Paris ... help
- 4 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 5 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 8 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 9 Dolomites October 14-18
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 12 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 18 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 21 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 22 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 23 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 24 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 25 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!