Plan to fly to Paris end of may for 4 days, would like to take a train to Zurich 3 days, would stay in Murren or Lake Lucerne, my dilemma is do I go further east to Munich for 3 days and take a day trip to Sandburg and Innsbruck or take a train form Zurich to MIlan (4days) and skip Munich for later trip. we would fly out from Barcelona, If I skip Munich than contemplating Cirque Terre or Sicily for 4 days..???
I excluded 2 days of flying time, since its a 3 weeks trip. let me know...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 What type of visa is right for me?
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 6 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 7 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 8 Munich
- 9 First time in France
- 10 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 Budapest Hotels
- 17 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 18 4 days in switzerland
- 19 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 20 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 23 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?