I will be spending the following days in South Spain in Mid - end December 2013:
5 days Seville (including 1 day Cordoba),
2 days Rhona (23rd - 24th December)
2 days Malaga ( 25th - 26th December) ( I know most shops will be closed, that's why the 2 days)
3 days in Granada
I'm wondering if I'm over doing it because it does like the holiday is overstretched. I'm going with a friend and we we're afraid we'll be bored. I've bought air tickets, but will change to a shorter trip if necessary.
I also know there are lots of small towns to visit, but I've only planned for Cordoba and Rhona. We won't be hiring a car to drive, but walking. We won't be visiting Wineries as my friend doesn't drink.
Would appreciate your comments on the above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 4 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 5 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 8 Traveling in Belgium
- 9 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 14 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 19 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 22 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 23 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 4 days in france w 4 kids
5d Seville, 2d Rhona, 2d Malaga, 3d Granada - Too many days??