I will be spending the following days in South Spain in Mid - end December 2013:
5 days Seville (including 1 day Cordoba),
2 days Rhona (23rd - 24th December)
2 days Malaga ( 25th - 26th December) ( I know most shops will be closed, that's why the 2 days)
3 days in Granada
I'm wondering if I'm over doing it because it does like the holiday is overstretched. I'm going with a friend and we we're afraid we'll be bored. I've bought air tickets, but will change to a shorter trip if necessary.
I also know there are lots of small towns to visit, but I've only planned for Cordoba and Rhona. We won't be hiring a car to drive, but walking. We won't be visiting Wineries as my friend doesn't drink.
Would appreciate your comments on the above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 A week in Paris
- 10 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 15 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 25 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
5d Seville, 2d Rhona, 2d Malaga, 3d Granada - Too many days??