I will be spending the following days in South Spain in Mid - end December 2013:
5 days Seville (including 1 day Cordoba),
2 days Rhona (23rd - 24th December)
2 days Malaga ( 25th - 26th December) ( I know most shops will be closed, that's why the 2 days)
3 days in Granada
I'm wondering if I'm over doing it because it does like the holiday is overstretched. I'm going with a friend and we we're afraid we'll be bored. I've bought air tickets, but will change to a shorter trip if necessary.
I also know there are lots of small towns to visit, but I've only planned for Cordoba and Rhona. We won't be hiring a car to drive, but walking. We won't be visiting Wineries as my friend doesn't drink.
Would appreciate your comments on the above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 13 Madrid food advice needed
- 14 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 Naples + Walking Tour
- 21 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 22 Need hotel in Athens
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 Avoid Europcar!
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
5d Seville, 2d Rhona, 2d Malaga, 3d Granada - Too many days??