I will be spending the following days in South Spain in Mid - end December 2013:
5 days Seville (including 1 day Cordoba),
2 days Rhona (23rd - 24th December)
2 days Malaga ( 25th - 26th December) ( I know most shops will be closed, that's why the 2 days)
3 days in Granada
I'm wondering if I'm over doing it because it does like the holiday is overstretched. I'm going with a friend and we we're afraid we'll be bored. I've bought air tickets, but will change to a shorter trip if necessary.
I also know there are lots of small towns to visit, but I've only planned for Cordoba and Rhona. We won't be hiring a car to drive, but walking. We won't be visiting Wineries as my friend doesn't drink.
Would appreciate your comments on the above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Best of Norway
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 Bursa/Iznik
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 22 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Tattoos in Italy
5d Seville, 2d Rhona, 2d Malaga, 3d Granada - Too many days??