I will be spending the following days in South Spain in Mid - end December 2013:
5 days Seville (including 1 day Cordoba),
2 days Rhona (23rd - 24th December)
2 days Malaga ( 25th - 26th December) ( I know most shops will be closed, that's why the 2 days)
3 days in Granada
I'm wondering if I'm over doing it because it does like the holiday is overstretched. I'm going with a friend and we we're afraid we'll be bored. I've bought air tickets, but will change to a shorter trip if necessary.
I also know there are lots of small towns to visit, but I've only planned for Cordoba and Rhona. We won't be hiring a car to drive, but walking. We won't be visiting Wineries as my friend doesn't drink.
Would appreciate your comments on the above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 22 Trip Ideas
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 25 Madrid and Granada in Jan
5d Seville, 2d Rhona, 2d Malaga, 3d Granada - Too many days??