I will be spending the following days in South Spain in Mid - end December 2013:
5 days Seville (including 1 day Cordoba),
2 days Rhona (23rd - 24th December)
2 days Malaga ( 25th - 26th December) ( I know most shops will be closed, that's why the 2 days)
3 days in Granada
I'm wondering if I'm over doing it because it does like the holiday is overstretched. I'm going with a friend and we we're afraid we'll be bored. I've bought air tickets, but will change to a shorter trip if necessary.
I also know there are lots of small towns to visit, but I've only planned for Cordoba and Rhona. We won't be hiring a car to drive, but walking. We won't be visiting Wineries as my friend doesn't drink.
Would appreciate your comments on the above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Borghese Gallery Question
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Sim Card
- 8 Transport for local Venice travel
- 9 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 10 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
5d Seville, 2d Rhona, 2d Malaga, 3d Granada - Too many days??