Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Italy
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt