Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Uffizi Phone Number
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Need Information about French Alps
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 Trip to Rome