Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 2 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 3 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 4 What area of Venice to stay?
- 5 la spezia vs. levanto
- 6 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 7 Southern Puglia Italy
- 8 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 9 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 10 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 15 Puglia and Matera
- 16 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 19 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 20 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 21 6 nights in Dublin
- 22 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 23 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 24 Norway and Netherlands
- 25 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?