Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 7 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 8 Threat Level in UK
- 9 IWM
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Itinery help Crete
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome hotel
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood