Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 2 Saffron - Where to purchase
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 8 Hours in Rome
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 I may be wrong....
- 12 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Cash machines ATM
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 17 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 24 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!