Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Which Train Station in Venice
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 What fresh hell is this?
- 9 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 SE ITALY
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna