Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 17 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 18 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 21 Praiano
- 22 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 23 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017