Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 2 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 5 Italy - rental car damages query
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 London's Must Sights!
- 10 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 Travel help
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 16 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 19 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 22 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.