Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 8 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Car rental in Paris
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 18 A new travel app for Poland
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw