Our family of four are heading to Spain this July and we have about 50 days! Below is the current plan and we're hoping for some feedback!
We'll be without a car in Barcelona, but at this stage planning on having a car for the rest of the trip. At first we thought 50 days was loads, but its full already! One of things missing is the northwest, including Santiago and I'm wondering if we should be trying to fit it in? Or not rush things any further!
Any feedback, comments, suggestions very welcome.
7 nights Barcelona
5 nights San Sebastian
1 night Bilbao
2 nights Oviedo
2 nights Salamanca
6 nights Madrid
5 nights Granada
3 nights Cordoba
4 nights Sevilla
8 nights Vejer de la frontera
4 nights Ronda
3 nights Cartegena
2 nights Valencia - then drive to Montpellier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 7 4 week trip Turkey
- 8 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 9 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 10 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 22 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 23 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 24 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?