I will be in Barcelona 10/29-11/5. I am traveling solo and hoping not to stay in my room at night, every night. I love people watching, music and possibly dancing! I will be staying in Eixample. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Hoping for safety of course, ease of travel and not looking old and out of place!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sintra
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Aix Provence
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 13 Madrid airport question
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 23 One night in Rome
- 24 Murren to Prague
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings