I will be in Barcelona 10/29-11/5. I am traveling solo and hoping not to stay in my room at night, every night. I love people watching, music and possibly dancing! I will be staying in Eixample. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Hoping for safety of course, ease of travel and not looking old and out of place!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO GOT THE APP Contact 1;800;982;8520 Tec^h CAre 24/7
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Happy birthday ATM
- 7 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset