I will be in Barcelona 10/29-11/5. I am traveling solo and hoping not to stay in my room at night, every night. I love people watching, music and possibly dancing! I will be staying in Eixample. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Hoping for safety of course, ease of travel and not looking old and out of place!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 생중계바카라∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 카지노사이트☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 와와바카라∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 8 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 20 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Germany in December Trip Report
- 25 Lisbon trip report