I need help! For my 50th we are going to Italy (3rd time) to stay in a villa in Umbria for a week next summer. In addition to this week I would like to incorporate some ocean time for a week. We've spent time in many parts of Italy and France and are open to other suggestions that might be a short flight away and fun for all four of us. Anyone have anything great/memorable they want to share? I need to start planning now!!!!
50th Birthday trip w/ teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 4 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 14 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Tipping in the UK
- 24 Central Europe itinerary
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!