I need help! For my 50th we are going to Italy (3rd time) to stay in a villa in Umbria for a week next summer. In addition to this week I would like to incorporate some ocean time for a week. We've spent time in many parts of Italy and France and are open to other suggestions that might be a short flight away and fun for all four of us. Anyone have anything great/memorable they want to share? I need to start planning now!!!!
50th Birthday trip w/ teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 3 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 4 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 Single Malts
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 10 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 11 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 14 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 15 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 16 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 17 Help with Lucerne in April
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 19 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 London Weekend
- 23 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 24 Dublin to Cashel
- 25 San Sebastian or Pamploma?