I need help! For my 50th we are going to Italy (3rd time) to stay in a villa in Umbria for a week next summer. In addition to this week I would like to incorporate some ocean time for a week. We've spent time in many parts of Italy and France and are open to other suggestions that might be a short flight away and fun for all four of us. Anyone have anything great/memorable they want to share? I need to start planning now!!!!
50th Birthday trip w/ teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 4 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 5 BMW European Delivery program
- 6 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 11 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 12 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Eating in University cafeterias
- 14 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 18 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 19 wineries near Ronda
- 20 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 25 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London