I need help! For my 50th we are going to Italy (3rd time) to stay in a villa in Umbria for a week next summer. In addition to this week I would like to incorporate some ocean time for a week. We've spent time in many parts of Italy and France and are open to other suggestions that might be a short flight away and fun for all four of us. Anyone have anything great/memorable they want to share? I need to start planning now!!!!
50th Birthday trip w/ teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Bodrum to instanbul
- 10 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 14 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 19 Globus Tours
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm