I need help! For my 50th we are going to Italy (3rd time) to stay in a villa in Umbria for a week next summer. In addition to this week I would like to incorporate some ocean time for a week. We've spent time in many parts of Italy and France and are open to other suggestions that might be a short flight away and fun for all four of us. Anyone have anything great/memorable they want to share? I need to start planning now!!!!
50th Birthday trip w/ teens
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 4 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich