Dear Fodorites: counting on all of you as always to help me plan a most memorable 50th celebration w/ DH and DD who is 9. Going first week of December. Dates are not flexible. Need all help on must see attractions, things to do w/ 9 yr old,, restaurants, excursions,, tips, etc? Danke!
50th Bday in Copenhagen w/ DH & 9 yr old!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 2 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 Expat area's in France
- 6 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 7 Aaah...Umbria!
- 8 Sorrento Advice Please
- 9 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Do I need train tix in advance
- 13 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family