We are nearing the end of our 5 week sabbatical in Italy (3 weeks) and Austria (2 weeks). I've gotten so much good info. from this board, and my husband has done a travel blog of our adventures. I'll have that suffice as our trip report, complete with pics.
As an overview, here's the general Itinerary:
This is our 2nd time for many of these places, and for some the 3rd time. There is something very satisfying and deeply relaxing about going back to favorite places. We are comforted by the familiar, and yet always seem to be surprised by the unexpected. We're currently about 4 weeks into the trip, and here's the link for you to follow as we wind it up:
It's my husband's first time at doing a blog like this, so any input you have would be useful. He has chosen pics. that are not the "usual and customary" travel photos, and has tried to be a little more delightful!
Enjoy, and I hope you get a sense of our wonderful adventures!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 5 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 8 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 9 Ireland one week
- 10 Please suggest best itinerary
- 11 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 12 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 13 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 CDG international flight
- 17 Berlin restaurant recs
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Seville in late January
- 24 Lipari to Capri??
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan