Hey again guys.
So I've done some thinking about my earliest trip plan: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/one-month-trip-to-europe.cfm
I'm graduating college and am planning a tentative month to five-week trip. I have decided it would be most worthwhile for me to spend a decent time seeing a bunch of different perspectives of a city. Spain is just the one country I can't seem to let go of when I make cuts on a list of places to go. Ugh, I need to go back.
So here's my more modified itinerary
Depart Boston Oct 1
London + Bath Day Trip(4+1= 5 Days)
London > Madrid
Madrid (4 Days)
Toledo (1 Day)
Santiago or Orense (Want to experience Galicia) (2 Days)
Bilbao (2 Days)
San Sebastian (2 Days)
Granada (2 Days)
Malaga + Ronda (3 Days)
Sevilla (3 Days)
I am putting 7 days aside for travel/laundry and emergency. I think this is fair considering a lot of the Spain traveling won't be too ridiculous and night transport is an option. This leaves me with 5 days on top of the extra 7. I want to do somethinng in Italy, relaxing and outdoorsy. I've seen a lot of Tuscany but never did a vineyard stay type thing and think it would be a cool note to end my trip on. I don't want to be exploring a big city right before I wrap up my long trip.
Also, I am looking for advice on my exploration of Spain. I've seen Barcelona and Valencia so I feel this will give me a thorough look around Spain for a first time trip of the sort. I am looking for outdoors related stuff to do to break up seeing cities. I love museums, history and restaurants but also need some natural world diversions on a long trip like this.
Also, I have set myself up with some vacation from vacation type days (i.e. Malaga and San Sebastian) to break up the heavy touring.
Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 5 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 13 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 14 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 15 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 16 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 19 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 22 Short Trip in July
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 HIking through France for 2 weeks
Hey again guys.