Hey again guys.
So I've done some thinking about my earliest trip plan: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/one-month-trip-to-europe.cfm
I'm graduating college and am planning a tentative month to five-week trip. I have decided it would be most worthwhile for me to spend a decent time seeing a bunch of different perspectives of a city. Spain is just the one country I can't seem to let go of when I make cuts on a list of places to go. Ugh, I need to go back.
So here's my more modified itinerary
Depart Boston Oct 1
London + Bath Day Trip(4+1= 5 Days)
London > Madrid
Madrid (4 Days)
Toledo (1 Day)
Santiago or Orense (Want to experience Galicia) (2 Days)
Bilbao (2 Days)
San Sebastian (2 Days)
Granada (2 Days)
Malaga + Ronda (3 Days)
Sevilla (3 Days)
I am putting 7 days aside for travel/laundry and emergency. I think this is fair considering a lot of the Spain traveling won't be too ridiculous and night transport is an option. This leaves me with 5 days on top of the extra 7. I want to do somethinng in Italy, relaxing and outdoorsy. I've seen a lot of Tuscany but never did a vineyard stay type thing and think it would be a cool note to end my trip on. I don't want to be exploring a big city right before I wrap up my long trip.
Also, I am looking for advice on my exploration of Spain. I've seen Barcelona and Valencia so I feel this will give me a thorough look around Spain for a first time trip of the sort. I am looking for outdoors related stuff to do to break up seeing cities. I love museums, history and restaurants but also need some natural world diversions on a long trip like this.
Also, I have set myself up with some vacation from vacation type days (i.e. Malaga and San Sebastian) to break up the heavy touring.
Thanks for your input
5 Week Trip Revised - Spain Exploration
Hey again guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 4 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 5 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 10 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 St Germain
- 20 When to go to Sicily
- 21 Wengen to Torino?
- 22 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY