Hey again guys.
So I've done some thinking about my earliest trip plan: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/one-month-trip-to-europe.cfm
I'm graduating college and am planning a tentative month to five-week trip. I have decided it would be most worthwhile for me to spend a decent time seeing a bunch of different perspectives of a city. Spain is just the one country I can't seem to let go of when I make cuts on a list of places to go. Ugh, I need to go back.
So here's my more modified itinerary
Depart Boston Oct 1
London + Bath Day Trip(4+1= 5 Days)
London > Madrid
Madrid (4 Days)
Toledo (1 Day)
Santiago or Orense (Want to experience Galicia) (2 Days)
Bilbao (2 Days)
San Sebastian (2 Days)
Granada (2 Days)
Malaga + Ronda (3 Days)
Sevilla (3 Days)
I am putting 7 days aside for travel/laundry and emergency. I think this is fair considering a lot of the Spain traveling won't be too ridiculous and night transport is an option. This leaves me with 5 days on top of the extra 7. I want to do somethinng in Italy, relaxing and outdoorsy. I've seen a lot of Tuscany but never did a vineyard stay type thing and think it would be a cool note to end my trip on. I don't want to be exploring a big city right before I wrap up my long trip.
Also, I am looking for advice on my exploration of Spain. I've seen Barcelona and Valencia so I feel this will give me a thorough look around Spain for a first time trip of the sort. I am looking for outdoors related stuff to do to break up seeing cities. I love museums, history and restaurants but also need some natural world diversions on a long trip like this.
Also, I have set myself up with some vacation from vacation type days (i.e. Malaga and San Sebastian) to break up the heavy touring.
Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 2 Venice at Christmas
- 3 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 4 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 5 Berlin to Barcelona
- 6 countries to visit in October and November
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 9 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 13 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 14 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 15 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 16 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 17 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 20 20 days in Greece
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 25 Catalonia: 14 days in September
Hey again guys.