Hey again guys.
So I've done some thinking about my earliest trip plan: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/one-month-trip-to-europe.cfm
I'm graduating college and am planning a tentative month to five-week trip. I have decided it would be most worthwhile for me to spend a decent time seeing a bunch of different perspectives of a city. Spain is just the one country I can't seem to let go of when I make cuts on a list of places to go. Ugh, I need to go back.
So here's my more modified itinerary
Depart Boston Oct 1
London + Bath Day Trip(4+1= 5 Days)
London > Madrid
Madrid (4 Days)
Toledo (1 Day)
Santiago or Orense (Want to experience Galicia) (2 Days)
Bilbao (2 Days)
San Sebastian (2 Days)
Granada (2 Days)
Malaga + Ronda (3 Days)
Sevilla (3 Days)
I am putting 7 days aside for travel/laundry and emergency. I think this is fair considering a lot of the Spain traveling won't be too ridiculous and night transport is an option. This leaves me with 5 days on top of the extra 7. I want to do somethinng in Italy, relaxing and outdoorsy. I've seen a lot of Tuscany but never did a vineyard stay type thing and think it would be a cool note to end my trip on. I don't want to be exploring a big city right before I wrap up my long trip.
Also, I am looking for advice on my exploration of Spain. I've seen Barcelona and Valencia so I feel this will give me a thorough look around Spain for a first time trip of the sort. I am looking for outdoors related stuff to do to break up seeing cities. I love museums, history and restaurants but also need some natural world diversions on a long trip like this.
Also, I have set myself up with some vacation from vacation type days (i.e. Malaga and San Sebastian) to break up the heavy touring.
Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 2 Super Cover For Hertz
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 8 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 9 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 10 When to Visit Scotland
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Driving in Italy?
- 23 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 24 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 25 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
Hey again guys.