I am hoping to get some advice/input about my planned itinerary for a trip around Europe in April in a motorhome with my wife and 18 month old baby. We have 29 nights with the motorhome.
We pick up the van near Widnau in Switzerland, then the plan is:
- Night in Lindau to fill gas bottles
- Night in/near Bellinzona
- 4 nights Levanto (Cinque Terre)
- 2 nights Cote d'Azur
- 3 nights Provence/Avignon
- Night in/near Grenoble
- Night in Annecy (visit Mont Blanc)
- Head to Brugge via Champagne region (3 nights)
- 3 nights Brugge
- 10 nights Rhine, romantic road, Munich.
We definitely want at least 3 nights in Brugge and Cinque Terre, the rest is flexible. Any ideas/experience you could share would be much appreciated, especially for the part of the trip between Annecy and Brugge.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 8 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 24 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?