I am hoping to get some advice/input about my planned itinerary for a trip around Europe in April in a motorhome with my wife and 18 month old baby. We have 29 nights with the motorhome.
We pick up the van near Widnau in Switzerland, then the plan is:
- Night in Lindau to fill gas bottles
- Night in/near Bellinzona
- 4 nights Levanto (Cinque Terre)
- 2 nights Cote d'Azur
- 3 nights Provence/Avignon
- Night in/near Grenoble
- Night in Annecy (visit Mont Blanc)
- Head to Brugge via Champagne region (3 nights)
- 3 nights Brugge
- 10 nights Rhine, romantic road, Munich.
We definitely want at least 3 nights in Brugge and Cinque Terre, the rest is flexible. Any ideas/experience you could share would be much appreciated, especially for the part of the trip between Annecy and Brugge.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER Installation CONTACT 1:8OO:68I:7208 Tech SUPPORT CARE
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ? 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 4 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 Scotland itinerary help
- 8 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 9 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 10 Scotland
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 13 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 17 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 22 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 23 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Edinbrugh