I am hoping to get some advice/input about my planned itinerary for a trip around Europe in April in a motorhome with my wife and 18 month old baby. We have 29 nights with the motorhome.
We pick up the van near Widnau in Switzerland, then the plan is:
- Night in Lindau to fill gas bottles
- Night in/near Bellinzona
- 4 nights Levanto (Cinque Terre)
- 2 nights Cote d'Azur
- 3 nights Provence/Avignon
- Night in/near Grenoble
- Night in Annecy (visit Mont Blanc)
- Head to Brugge via Champagne region (3 nights)
- 3 nights Brugge
- 10 nights Rhine, romantic road, Munich.
We definitely want at least 3 nights in Brugge and Cinque Terre, the rest is flexible. Any ideas/experience you could share would be much appreciated, especially for the part of the trip between Annecy and Brugge.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - places to stay
- 2 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 8 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 13 Istanbul at Easter
- 14 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 15 Palermo Apartment
- 16 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Fado in Lisbon
- 23 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 24 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 25 Help with Italy Itinerary