I am hoping to get some advice/input about my planned itinerary for a trip around Europe in April in a motorhome with my wife and 18 month old baby. We have 29 nights with the motorhome.
We pick up the van near Widnau in Switzerland, then the plan is:
- Night in Lindau to fill gas bottles
- Night in/near Bellinzona
- 4 nights Levanto (Cinque Terre)
- 2 nights Cote d'Azur
- 3 nights Provence/Avignon
- Night in/near Grenoble
- Night in Annecy (visit Mont Blanc)
- Head to Brugge via Champagne region (3 nights)
- 3 nights Brugge
- 10 nights Rhine, romantic road, Munich.
We definitely want at least 3 nights in Brugge and Cinque Terre, the rest is flexible. Any ideas/experience you could share would be much appreciated, especially for the part of the trip between Annecy and Brugge.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 One night in Rome
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 9 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 10 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 11 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Imbros Gorge
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen