I am hoping to get some advice/input about my planned itinerary for a trip around Europe in April in a motorhome with my wife and 18 month old baby. We have 29 nights with the motorhome.
We pick up the van near Widnau in Switzerland, then the plan is:
- Night in Lindau to fill gas bottles
- Night in/near Bellinzona
- 4 nights Levanto (Cinque Terre)
- 2 nights Cote d'Azur
- 3 nights Provence/Avignon
- Night in/near Grenoble
- Night in Annecy (visit Mont Blanc)
- Head to Brugge via Champagne region (3 nights)
- 3 nights Brugge
- 10 nights Rhine, romantic road, Munich.
We definitely want at least 3 nights in Brugge and Cinque Terre, the rest is flexible. Any ideas/experience you could share would be much appreciated, especially for the part of the trip between Annecy and Brugge.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Sicily
- 10 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 car for four adults and four bikes
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 19 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 20 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)