We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
- 1 Spain and Portugal
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 14 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne