We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palma de Mallorca
- 2 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 3 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 4 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 currency
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 My San Sebastian ideas
- 9 italy itinerary request
- 10 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 11 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 12 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 13 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 14 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Sardinia, Italy
- 17 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 22 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily