We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 2 Itinerary Assistance
- 3 Where will Britain go?
- 4 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 5 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 6 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 11 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 12 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 15 Where to stay in London
- 16 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Europe Destination with kids?
- 19 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 20 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 21 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 24 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?