We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 4 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 7 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 8 Amalfi Coast in October
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Never To Return
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 eateries in Puglia
- 21 Rome to Amafi coast
- 22 How much luggage?????
- 23 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata