We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 2 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 3 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 4 italy
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 8 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 9 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 10 What still confounds you about travel?
- 11 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 14 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 15 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Golfing in Ireland