We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 4 Aix Provence
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 12 One night in Rome
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 How the kids age calculated
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 23 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 24 Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP