We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys