We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESET : AOL ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT AOL 24x7
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Spain - day driver advice
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 16 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Lake Como AREA questions
- 18 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes