We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 2 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 5 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 6 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 7 Amalfi or Positano
- 8 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 9 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 10 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 11 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 Public Transport information App/Website
- 14 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 15 Rome to Portofino -
- 16 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 17 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 18 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Sim Card
- 21 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 22 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 23 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 24 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Traveling to Puglia in July