We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Paris dining-with teens
- 3 Paris GTG - October 21
- 4 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 5 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 6 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 7 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 8 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 9 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 10 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 11 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 12 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 13 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 14 Ferrari Factory
- 15 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 16 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 17 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 18 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 19 Christmas in Germany
- 20 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 21 Another Paris Trip Report
- 22 Best Harbour Towns in Mediterranean
- 23 Malta in July
- 24 Malta at the end of November
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report