We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary
- 2 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 3 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 4 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 5 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 6 Zagreb Airport to Ljubljana - Help!
- 7 One way car drop fee
- 8 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 9 Cornwall and Germany
- 10 Spain in February or March
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 13 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 14 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 15 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 16 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 17 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 18 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 21 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 22 too many London hotels!
- 23 four old ladies in spain
- 24 Hotels - Rome
- 25 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples