We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 17 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You