We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highclare Castle
- 2 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 3 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 9 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 11 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 12 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 16 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 17 Globus Iberian Tour
- 18 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 19 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 UK in May and June
- 24 Spain: train/rental car help
- 25 good restaurants in Budapest