We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 2 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 3 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 4 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 5 Staying at Dockland/Canary Wharf
- 6 A road trip to Florence
- 7 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 8 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 9 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 10 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 11 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 12 Shoppingin Spain
- 13 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 14 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 15 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 16 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 17 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 19 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 22 Another question about the rouble.
- 23 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 24 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 25 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?