We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 2 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 3 Travel in England and Scotland
- 4 Munich to Milan via train
- 5 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 6 10 days in spain
- 7 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 8 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 9 What train pass for Paris?
- 10 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 11 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 12 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 13 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 14 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 15 Georges - Pompidou center
- 16 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 17 Buy back lease program?
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 20 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 21 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 22 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 23 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 24 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 25 Texans Take a Tour