We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 3 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Where to from Verona
- 14 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Train passes
- 21 RENFE error message during payment
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Munich-6 days in September
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so