We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Ireland
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 16 10 day Italy
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 22 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 23 What to do at 7:00am
- 24 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 25 Where to stay in Reykjavik