We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 2 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 2 weeks in Spain
- 6 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 7 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 8 floods in Andalucia
- 9 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 13 Day trips out of Florence?
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Having a great time Romania
- 17 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 18 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 21 Portugal
- 22 Favorite things to do in London
- 23 4 days in lake region
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question