We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
- 1 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 2 Car rental
- 3 Day trip to Capri
- 4 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 9 RHK's heading to Europe
- 10 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 11 France in 7 days
- 12 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 13 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 14 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 15 Istanbul in April
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 18 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 21 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 22 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 23 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 24 Tour-Free Travel
- 25 Parking in Reykjavik