We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 6 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Hamam Istanbul?
- 11 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 12 First Trip to Europe!
- 13 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Rue des Rosiers
- 21 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 22 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Brief trip report Naples
- 25 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice