We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia and Matera
- 2 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Cinque Terre
- 5 Day Trip From London
- 6 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 7 London/Newcastle trip
- 8 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 9 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 12 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 13 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 14 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 15 Venice: Shopping Question
- 16 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 17 French towns in autumn
- 18 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 19 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 20 French countryside/wine country
- 21 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 22 Norway in August
- 23 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 24 My summer in Paris
- 25 A wonderful month in France