We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 Italy for the first time
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 13 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Spain Trip Report
- 16 CDG international flight
- 17 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 18 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 19 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona