We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 6 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Night Train - Need help
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 White Villages base?
- 12 Traveling to France
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 15 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 16 using airbnb for the first time...
- 17 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 18 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 19 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 22 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?