We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 2 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 3 Need help in travel planning
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 6 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 7 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 8 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 9 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 10 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 16 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 17 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 18 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 19 A week driving in Bavaria
- 20 9 Days in Portugal!
- 21 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Hiking Dolomites
- 24 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 25 Rome/Bologna Itinerary