We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Berlin Itinerary
- 5 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 6 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 7 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 8 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 9 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 12 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 13 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 14 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 15 Planning a week in London
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 20 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 21 Day on the Rhine
- 22 Please help me give good travel advice
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Portugal with children
- 25 Stopover in Tudela?