We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
- 1 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 2 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 3 Limousine Service
- 4 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 5 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 6 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 7 Getting the best our of Europe
- 8 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 11 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 12 What to Give to Host Family
- 13 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 16 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 17 Driving through Europe
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 20 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 21 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 22 Palio Parking
- 23 Oxford to Rye
- 24 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 25 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?