We are looking to add Slovenia to a possible trip next Sept. or October. Our plan would be to fly into Munich, get a rental car, stay in Zell am See the first 2 nights and then our last 3 nights in the Berchtesgaden area before flying out of Munich. Below is what we're looking to do in between these two places.
Would this make sense...
2 nights at the Tourist Farm Hudicevec to visit Predjama Castle and spend at least a day and evening visiting Ljubljiana, then 4 nights in/near Lake Bled (thinking Pension Berc, Pension Alp or The Dolinar-Krainer) to visit Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Vogel cable car, day trip to drive Vrsic Pass and a day in Logarska Dolina area with a drive of the Panorama Road there. Wondering if this is a sensible plan. We don't want to stay "in" Ljubljiana itself, but nearby as we're looking forward to staying in a scenic area and preferably on a farm. We're not hikers but do enjoy alpine scenery.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 2 wandering in venice
- 3 15 nights in Italy
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 6 Switzerland 5 days
- 7 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 8 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 9 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 10 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 11 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 12 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 13 Day Trip from London
- 14 A road trip to Florence
- 15 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 16 heathrow time needed
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 20 Tuscany literature
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Final Itinerary help
- 25 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome