We are looking to add Slovenia to a possible trip next Sept. or October. Our plan would be to fly into Munich, get a rental car, stay in Zell am See the first 2 nights and then our last 3 nights in the Berchtesgaden area before flying out of Munich. Below is what we're looking to do in between these two places.
Would this make sense...
2 nights at the Tourist Farm Hudicevec to visit Predjama Castle and spend at least a day and evening visiting Ljubljiana, then 4 nights in/near Lake Bled (thinking Pension Berc, Pension Alp or The Dolinar-Krainer) to visit Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Vogel cable car, day trip to drive Vrsic Pass and a day in Logarska Dolina area with a drive of the Panorama Road there. Wondering if this is a sensible plan. We don't want to stay "in" Ljubljiana itself, but nearby as we're looking forward to staying in a scenic area and preferably on a farm. We're not hikers but do enjoy alpine scenery.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 England in a week - what's realistic
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 gare de nord
- 11 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 15 Barcelona extension
- 16 Our time in Rome
- 17 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 18 Enjoying England for a year!
- 19 My First Trip to Europe...
- 20 French Riviera
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Southern Italy
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Iceland: When to Go