We are looking to add Slovenia to a possible trip next Sept. or October. Our plan would be to fly into Munich, get a rental car, stay in Zell am See the first 2 nights and then our last 3 nights in the Berchtesgaden area before flying out of Munich. Below is what we're looking to do in between these two places.
Would this make sense...
2 nights at the Tourist Farm Hudicevec to visit Predjama Castle and spend at least a day and evening visiting Ljubljiana, then 4 nights in/near Lake Bled (thinking Pension Berc, Pension Alp or The Dolinar-Krainer) to visit Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Vogel cable car, day trip to drive Vrsic Pass and a day in Logarska Dolina area with a drive of the Panorama Road there. Wondering if this is a sensible plan. We don't want to stay "in" Ljubljiana itself, but nearby as we're looking forward to staying in a scenic area and preferably on a farm. We're not hikers but do enjoy alpine scenery.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경마결과 ◐ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 두바이경마 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 5 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 10 Best of Norway
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 13 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Place to stay
- 18 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 19 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 20 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 21 London advice
- 22 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 23 Another Question re Scotland
- 24 Train up the Jungfrau
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London