We are looking to add Slovenia to a possible trip next Sept. or October. Our plan would be to fly into Munich, get a rental car, stay in Zell am See the first 2 nights and then our last 3 nights in the Berchtesgaden area before flying out of Munich. Below is what we're looking to do in between these two places.
Would this make sense...
2 nights at the Tourist Farm Hudicevec to visit Predjama Castle and spend at least a day and evening visiting Ljubljiana, then 4 nights in/near Lake Bled (thinking Pension Berc, Pension Alp or The Dolinar-Krainer) to visit Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Vogel cable car, day trip to drive Vrsic Pass and a day in Logarska Dolina area with a drive of the Panorama Road there. Wondering if this is a sensible plan. We don't want to stay "in" Ljubljiana itself, but nearby as we're looking forward to staying in a scenic area and preferably on a farm. We're not hikers but do enjoy alpine scenery.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 3 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 4 Rome/Florence
- 5 Weekend in Paris in October
- 6 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 7 Scotland in 8 days
- 8 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 9 Still another Normandy question
- 10 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 12 Seville: Hotel Simon or Tryp Macarena?
- 13 Texting in France
- 14 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 15 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 16 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 17 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 18 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 19 Travelling to Rome
- 20 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 21 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 22 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 23 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 24 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 25 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?