Can anyone suggest a 5 day itinerary for Porto and within say 75km radius of Porto.
Also any thoughts about renting a car, or can everything suggested be done by train etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 5 GPS vs Google Maps
- 6 Luggage on trains/security?
- 7 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 8 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 11 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 12 Brussels Airport
- 13 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 14 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 22 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 23 Train Question
- 24 Bavaria in August
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby