Can anyone suggest a 5 day itinerary for Porto and within say 75km radius of Porto.
Also any thoughts about renting a car, or can everything suggested be done by train etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 AVE train tickets questions.
- 4 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 5 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 6 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 7 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 14 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Path of the Gods Question
- 21 Loire Valley 12 days
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 24 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 25 Greece Itinerary