We are 2 couples (mid 30's) going to Iceland @ the end of September and will have 2 half days and 3 full days to take the most out of this trip.
What do you recommend? We will be renting a car, though not sure yet whether we really need a 4WD...
Have red about the below, but not sure everything is doable...
- West: Westfjords, Snaefellsnes.
- North: Jokulsarlon, Akureyri, Myvatn.
- South: Volcanos, glaciers, black beach.
- Reykjavik & surroundings: Golden circle, Reykjanes.
Thank you very very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 5 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 9 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 10 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 14 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 19 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 20 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 21 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?