We are 2 couples (mid 30's) going to Iceland @ the end of September and will have 2 half days and 3 full days to take the most out of this trip.
What do you recommend? We will be renting a car, though not sure yet whether we really need a 4WD...
Have red about the below, but not sure everything is doable...
- West: Westfjords, Snaefellsnes.
- North: Jokulsarlon, Akureyri, Myvatn.
- South: Volcanos, glaciers, black beach.
- Reykjavik & surroundings: Golden circle, Reykjanes.
Thank you very very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 4 Chamonix to Paris
- 5 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 Need help with my itinerary
- 8 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 19 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 20 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 Praiano