We are 2 couples (mid 30's) going to Iceland @ the end of September and will have 2 half days and 3 full days to take the most out of this trip.
What do you recommend? We will be renting a car, though not sure yet whether we really need a 4WD...
Have red about the below, but not sure everything is doable...
- West: Westfjords, Snaefellsnes.
- North: Jokulsarlon, Akureyri, Myvatn.
- South: Volcanos, glaciers, black beach.
- Reykjavik & surroundings: Golden circle, Reykjanes.
Thank you very very much!
5 nights in Iceland! What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Suggetions
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 19 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Prague - Tram #22