My husband and I will be staying with friends in apt. they rented in April for 4 -5 nights in Barcelona. We would like to take a trip for another 4 -5 nights, perhaps Lisbon, or the South of France. We would considering driving, or flying to second destination. We are looking for suggestions. We are totally open to your ideas.
5 nights in Barcelona, where to go from there for additional 5 nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 6 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 24 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 25 Bologna airport to train to Florence