Since I received such great assistance with my outerwear question, I thought I would get some assistance.
There are 5 females, 4 aged 20ish and me. Since I'm older and supposedly wiser, they are leaving all the hard decisions up,to me.
We are landing in Amsterdam, and will be there 3 nights. On the 4 th day we will head into Germany on a train, and work our way down to Paris in 6 days. This is the hard part. Since we will be in the city in Netherlands and France, we want to see the countryside in Germany.
I want this to be fun, and not totally hectic running around to 1000 places, I'm considering the Mosel Valley as a base, or possibly Heidelberg. I'm just not sure the best way to travel through these areas without stressing us out, and then arrive in Paris exhausted. We want to see some castles, scenery and drink wine! Lol
How would you handle this? Would you travel down to Munich and fly to Paris? Or stay in the countryside and take a train in to Paris? I sincerely appreciate any ideas. The more I research this the more confused I seem to get.
Ps: after Paris 1 is flying home, and the other 4 of us are flying to Rome for another week. This is our grand adventure!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants