Does anyone think spending 5 fulls days in Rome is too much? I love looking at ruins and ancient architectures, but of course, like most people, I don't like crowds and busy cities. Plus Rome is on the expensive side. I have two weeks off in May, so I need to book something this week. I wonder if 5 days will let me have a more leisurely time exploring the city. I'm thinking of just doing a week in Rome and then 2-3 days in Siena. After that I will either have to hit Florence or Pisa to take the flight back to the U.S. (I've been to Florence and Pisa before, so I don't mind too much missing out on them.)
5 full days in Rome too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Satnav maps update
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 Great restaurants in Italy
- 6 Is this realistic... advice?
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 17 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 18 mallorca
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Paris winter sales
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Renting an apt.