I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
5 full days in Malta the first week of April, 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 4 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 5 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 8 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 9 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 10 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 21 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback