I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/geniux-reviews/
- 2 Northern Italian Food
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 http://www.supplementoffers.org/skinnoir-cream/
- 7 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 8 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 9 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 10 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 11 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 12 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 13 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 Provence to Nice driving
- 16 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 17 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 20 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 22 German Train travel
- 23 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 24 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 25 France: advice on where to go with young kids