I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 2 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 3 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 4 Andalucia Spain
- 5 Going to Paris for one day
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 Rome Water Shortage
- 8 Europe for Beginners
- 9 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 10 Getting around London
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 16 WWI sites
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Lake Como,Italy
- 20 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 25 Germany-Car or Train