I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.org/rejuvilane/
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Public Transportation in England
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 10 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Sintra
- 18 Venice Bell Tower
- 19 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)