I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento or Positano
- 2 tipping
- 3 Advice about Naples?
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 7 Tips question
- 8 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 9 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 10 Relaxing destinations?
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 14 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Alsace Accommodations
- 17 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 18 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 19 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 20 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 21 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 22 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 23 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 24 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 25 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London