I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 Corsica
- 3 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 4 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 7 VENICE
- 8 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 9 CDG to Marais transfer
- 10 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 17 days in England
- 13 Italy Trip Report
- 14 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 17 Transportation Question Italy
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 What is your favorite travel app?
- 22 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 23 Shooting People: Evolution Gaming Team Build
- 24 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 25 stonehenge day trip from london