I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Munich, Germany
- 5 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 10 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 11 Touring Wales
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 16 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 17 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 18 St Andrews advice
- 19 3 nights in Tuscany
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 24 train from ams to paris
- 25 Backpack with Infant carrier?