I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
5 full days in Malta the first week of April, 2012
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 13 Lucerne & Zurich
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 17 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 18 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see