I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
5 full days in Malta the first week of April, 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 4 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 5 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Amalfi coast in May
- 11 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Germany and Switzerland
- 16 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 21 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 22 help regarding removal firm in london
- 23 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 24 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 25 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions