I am looking for ideas for next Easter break and I had thought of Malta (a place I've always wanted to visit), however, I have a few questions:
1. Are five full days worth it? Counting traveling time, I would only have 5 full days in Malta. I know that the more, the better, but this is all I have. My main interests are: Valletta, Medina & Marsaxlokk.
2. Will the first week of April be cold for a beach day at the Blue Lagoon, on the island of Comino?
My main interests when I travel is: strolling, eating, churches & beaches.
Thanks for your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 shruwat : VERIZON. Tec*h SUpp0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 VERIZON. MAIL
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 Anniversary trip to France
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 12 Paris and Normandy
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?