My husband and I are heading to Ireland for the first time soon. We fly into and out of Dublin. We would like to take the train to Belfast and stay for a night. Then it is open. Ideally, we'd drive to the west coast and do Dingle, but that seems like too much. I'm looking for suggestions. We definitely want to get into the country, would love some scenery, and are beer nerds who'd love to visit at least one distillery and one brewery. I'd like one good castle as well. Pubs, local culture, and countryside are on the agenda. Please, offer suggestions and share your knowledge.
5 full days in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 2 Cruise the River Shannon
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Italy in October 2015
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Where to go in France mid July?
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire