My husband and I are heading to Ireland for the first time soon. We fly into and out of Dublin. We would like to take the train to Belfast and stay for a night. Then it is open. Ideally, we'd drive to the west coast and do Dingle, but that seems like too much. I'm looking for suggestions. We definitely want to get into the country, would love some scenery, and are beer nerds who'd love to visit at least one distillery and one brewery. I'd like one good castle as well. Pubs, local culture, and countryside are on the agenda. Please, offer suggestions and share your knowledge.
5 full days in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Porto -City Break
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Prague - Tram #22
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace