My husband and I are heading to Ireland for the first time soon. We fly into and out of Dublin. We would like to take the train to Belfast and stay for a night. Then it is open. Ideally, we'd drive to the west coast and do Dingle, but that seems like too much. I'm looking for suggestions. We definitely want to get into the country, would love some scenery, and are beer nerds who'd love to visit at least one distillery and one brewery. I'd like one good castle as well. Pubs, local culture, and countryside are on the agenda. Please, offer suggestions and share your knowledge.
5 full days in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best time to book accommodation
- 2 Useful website for France
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 7 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 London visit
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 No points in Paris .....
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Manchester or Heathrow?