5 friends fantastic trip to Barcelona, the most beautiful city in the world! We left in the morning of 12 August. We flew Aerolineas Argentinas, check in was simple and the flight was on time. The pilot genius. We arrived at Barajas airport in Madrid. We went by train to Barcelona. We threw everything at the hotel (very small, by the way haha) and went for a walk around town. Every block, every neighborhood is very unique and striking. Within days we walked to everywhere. At night we went out for drinks out there. Fully recommend this city to go with friends. PS: very good pub crawl Barcelona !! It was very nice to know Gaudí Park. We had a whole day knowing him !!
5 friends fantastic trip to Barcelona!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 4 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Europe in winter
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 11 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 12 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 13 Airbnb scam
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 16 Viator.com in Turkey
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report