I'm finally done putting together my trip report on the Andalusian region. I visited Spain this past January for the first time. After 3 wonderful days in Barcelona (TR link in case you're interested: http://goo.gl/WMgo7r), I flew to Granada and started exploring the Southern part of Spain.
I only had 5 days in total in the South, so I chose to spend 2 in Granada, 1 in Cordoba and 2 in Seville before moving on to Lisbon. Before I went, I was a bit concerned because I had read over and over again on here that I would need more than 5 days to do these cities properly. However, it turned out to be enough and a wonderful introduction to the southern Spain. Maybe, it had everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather even in the middle of winter. Without further ado, here are:
- Two lovely days in Granada: http://goo.gl/bEM4e8
- A day in the surly Cordoba: http://goo.gl/k82vbj
- Two days in the charming Seville: http://goo.gl/s89veh
Hope you enjoy. And as usual, I'm happy to answer if you have any question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 3 3 nights in Paris
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 7 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini