I'm finally done putting together my trip report on the Andalusian region. I visited Spain this past January for the first time. After 3 wonderful days in Barcelona (TR link in case you're interested: http://goo.gl/WMgo7r), I flew to Granada and started exploring the Southern part of Spain.
I only had 5 days in total in the South, so I chose to spend 2 in Granada, 1 in Cordoba and 2 in Seville before moving on to Lisbon. Before I went, I was a bit concerned because I had read over and over again on here that I would need more than 5 days to do these cities properly. However, it turned out to be enough and a wonderful introduction to the southern Spain. Maybe, it had everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather even in the middle of winter. Without further ado, here are:
- Two lovely days in Granada: http://goo.gl/bEM4e8
- A day in the surly Cordoba: http://goo.gl/k82vbj
- Two days in the charming Seville: http://goo.gl/s89veh
Hope you enjoy. And as usual, I'm happy to answer if you have any question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S)** AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 3 days solo in London
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?