I'm finally done putting together my trip report on the Andalusian region. I visited Spain this past January for the first time. After 3 wonderful days in Barcelona (TR link in case you're interested: http://goo.gl/WMgo7r), I flew to Granada and started exploring the Southern part of Spain.
I only had 5 days in total in the South, so I chose to spend 2 in Granada, 1 in Cordoba and 2 in Seville before moving on to Lisbon. Before I went, I was a bit concerned because I had read over and over again on here that I would need more than 5 days to do these cities properly. However, it turned out to be enough and a wonderful introduction to the southern Spain. Maybe, it had everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather even in the middle of winter. Without further ado, here are:
- Two lovely days in Granada: http://goo.gl/bEM4e8
- A day in the surly Cordoba: http://goo.gl/k82vbj
- Two days in the charming Seville: http://goo.gl/s89veh
Hope you enjoy. And as usual, I'm happy to answer if you have any question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 Ireland driving itinerary
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Laundry - Ireland?
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 19 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 20 Dover queues
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 From London to Paris to US