I'm finally done putting together my trip report on the Andalusian region. I visited Spain this past January for the first time. After 3 wonderful days in Barcelona (TR link in case you're interested: http://goo.gl/WMgo7r), I flew to Granada and started exploring the Southern part of Spain.
I only had 5 days in total in the South, so I chose to spend 2 in Granada, 1 in Cordoba and 2 in Seville before moving on to Lisbon. Before I went, I was a bit concerned because I had read over and over again on here that I would need more than 5 days to do these cities properly. However, it turned out to be enough and a wonderful introduction to the southern Spain. Maybe, it had everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather even in the middle of winter. Without further ado, here are:
- Two lovely days in Granada: http://goo.gl/bEM4e8
- A day in the surly Cordoba: http://goo.gl/k82vbj
- Two days in the charming Seville: http://goo.gl/s89veh
Hope you enjoy. And as usual, I'm happy to answer if you have any question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 온라인 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Leather goods in Florence
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 10 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck