I'm finally done putting together my trip report on the Andalusian region. I visited Spain this past January for the first time. After 3 wonderful days in Barcelona (TR link in case you're interested: http://goo.gl/WMgo7r), I flew to Granada and started exploring the Southern part of Spain.
I only had 5 days in total in the South, so I chose to spend 2 in Granada, 1 in Cordoba and 2 in Seville before moving on to Lisbon. Before I went, I was a bit concerned because I had read over and over again on here that I would need more than 5 days to do these cities properly. However, it turned out to be enough and a wonderful introduction to the southern Spain. Maybe, it had everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather even in the middle of winter. Without further ado, here are:
- Two lovely days in Granada: http://goo.gl/bEM4e8
- A day in the surly Cordoba: http://goo.gl/k82vbj
- Two days in the charming Seville: http://goo.gl/s89veh
Hope you enjoy. And as usual, I'm happy to answer if you have any question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 3 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 6 Italy - rental car damages query
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 9 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 10 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 17 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 18 20 Days in Europe
- 19 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 20 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 21 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 22 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 23 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?