I'm finally done putting together my trip report on the Andalusian region. I visited Spain this past January for the first time. After 3 wonderful days in Barcelona (TR link in case you're interested: http://goo.gl/WMgo7r), I flew to Granada and started exploring the Southern part of Spain.
I only had 5 days in total in the South, so I chose to spend 2 in Granada, 1 in Cordoba and 2 in Seville before moving on to Lisbon. Before I went, I was a bit concerned because I had read over and over again on here that I would need more than 5 days to do these cities properly. However, it turned out to be enough and a wonderful introduction to the southern Spain. Maybe, it had everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather even in the middle of winter. Without further ado, here are:
- Two lovely days in Granada: http://goo.gl/bEM4e8
- A day in the surly Cordoba: http://goo.gl/k82vbj
- Two days in the charming Seville: http://goo.gl/s89veh
Hope you enjoy. And as usual, I'm happy to answer if you have any question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello everyone from Ukraine!
- 2 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 3 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 4 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 5 First timers to Italy
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 8 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 9 Amsterdam in August
- 10 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 11 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 12 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 13 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Seville Itinerary
- 16 Train questions for Switzerland
- 17 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 20 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 21 Portugal or Croatia
- 22 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 23 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 24 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 25 Spain to Morocco