I'm finally done putting together my trip report on the Andalusian region. I visited Spain this past January for the first time. After 3 wonderful days in Barcelona (TR link in case you're interested: http://goo.gl/WMgo7r), I flew to Granada and started exploring the Southern part of Spain.
I only had 5 days in total in the South, so I chose to spend 2 in Granada, 1 in Cordoba and 2 in Seville before moving on to Lisbon. Before I went, I was a bit concerned because I had read over and over again on here that I would need more than 5 days to do these cities properly. However, it turned out to be enough and a wonderful introduction to the southern Spain. Maybe, it had everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather even in the middle of winter. Without further ado, here are:
- Two lovely days in Granada: http://goo.gl/bEM4e8
- A day in the surly Cordoba: http://goo.gl/k82vbj
- Two days in the charming Seville: http://goo.gl/s89veh
Hope you enjoy. And as usual, I'm happy to answer if you have any question
5 Enjoyable Days in Andalusia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 Naples and Salerno
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 7 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 8 Venice - things to do?
- 9 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 10 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 11 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 12 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 13 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 14 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 15 Day on the Rhine
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 Spain Itinerary
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 20 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 21 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 22 Rental Car in Paris
- 23 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland