I'm finally done putting together my trip report on the Andalusian region. I visited Spain this past January for the first time. After 3 wonderful days in Barcelona (TR link in case you're interested: http://goo.gl/WMgo7r), I flew to Granada and started exploring the Southern part of Spain.
I only had 5 days in total in the South, so I chose to spend 2 in Granada, 1 in Cordoba and 2 in Seville before moving on to Lisbon. Before I went, I was a bit concerned because I had read over and over again on here that I would need more than 5 days to do these cities properly. However, it turned out to be enough and a wonderful introduction to the southern Spain. Maybe, it had everything to do with the absolutely gorgeous weather even in the middle of winter. Without further ado, here are:
- Two lovely days in Granada: http://goo.gl/bEM4e8
- A day in the surly Cordoba: http://goo.gl/k82vbj
- Two days in the charming Seville: http://goo.gl/s89veh
Hope you enjoy. And as usual, I'm happy to answer if you have any question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich to Milan via train
- 2 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 3 Must do/see in Rome
- 4 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 5 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 6 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 7 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 8 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 9 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 10 A plethora of islands
- 11 The isles in June
- 12 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 13 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 14 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 15 Berlin Itinerary
- 16 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 17 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 18 Toll roads in Italy
- 19 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 20 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 21 what to do in florence
- 22 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 23 Winery tours
- 24 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 25 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein