I'm planning to visit Lagos in December. I'm travelling alone and I don't go out to night clubs or bars.
I want to go to Lagos and Algarve just to see the beautiful scenery. Now i'm wondering if 5 days might be too much?
I know it can be quite chilly and rainy so I can't just spend the days laying on the beach.
I won't have a car, I will walk and take the bus so I believe I will be kinda limited regarding how far away from the center I can go.
What do you think? Will I get bored?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Facebook@1+800:308:2504 Password ReSet CONTACT T*ech SUPP0RT CaRe
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?