I'm planning to visit Lagos in December. I'm travelling alone and I don't go out to night clubs or bars.
I want to go to Lagos and Algarve just to see the beautiful scenery. Now i'm wondering if 5 days might be too much?
I know it can be quite chilly and rainy so I can't just spend the days laying on the beach.
I won't have a car, I will walk and take the bus so I believe I will be kinda limited regarding how far away from the center I can go.
What do you think? Will I get bored?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 6 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 9 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 10 4 days each in London and Paris
- 11 A few more questions about Brittany
- 12 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 13 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes