Hi - I will be traveling with friends in late September and after a short stay on Mykonos we are heading to Santorini for 5 relaxing days. We have rented a villa and likely will rent vehicles. While we wish to relax poolside but we also want to explore the island and take in all that there is to do. That said, any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. We are in the 50 to 60 yrs range and all fairly active. Should we attempt a day trip to another island? Any recommendations on Santorini tours? Wineries? Anything truly unique that should be on our list? Thanks in advance
5 days on Santorini - what "to do"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Hotel in Rome?
- 5 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 6 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 11 Passport Delays
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 14 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 15 Netherlands Delta Works
- 16 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 21 Southern Italy without a Car
- 22 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 25 Planning an itinerary in Southern France