I need some help. I will be spending 5 days in Lake Garda in September starting from the 7th, and basing myself in Peschiera Del Garda. I will not be hiring a car and thats why I'm staying in Peschiera to use the public transport from the Station. Can you help me by telling me where can I visit and what places I can visit each day? I'm ready to take boat trips as well. Note that on Monday 10th I will be spending a day at Gardaland. We are only 2 young couples. Verona and Venice already have been too.
NB..I will be doing 18 days in Italy, visiting Tuscany and Rome after Lake Garda, but those I already planned them out.
Please guide me accordingly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 마틴배팅 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 15 Sim Cards
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Portugal rental car
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 21 IWM
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 Seville to Cordoba
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London