I need some help. I will be spending 5 days in Lake Garda in September starting from the 7th, and basing myself in Peschiera Del Garda. I will not be hiring a car and thats why I'm staying in Peschiera to use the public transport from the Station. Can you help me by telling me where can I visit and what places I can visit each day? I'm ready to take boat trips as well. Note that on Monday 10th I will be spending a day at Gardaland. We are only 2 young couples. Verona and Venice already have been too.
NB..I will be doing 18 days in Italy, visiting Tuscany and Rome after Lake Garda, but those I already planned them out.
Please guide me accordingly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 2 Venice
- 3 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 4 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 5 Family vacation to europe
- 6 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 9 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 10 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 11 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 14 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 15 Berlin, Nice and London
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 23 Day in Madrid
- 24 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 25 Le Marche Research Help