I need some help. I will be spending 5 days in Lake Garda in September starting from the 7th, and basing myself in Peschiera Del Garda. I will not be hiring a car and thats why I'm staying in Peschiera to use the public transport from the Station. Can you help me by telling me where can I visit and what places I can visit each day? I'm ready to take boat trips as well. Note that on Monday 10th I will be spending a day at Gardaland. We are only 2 young couples. Verona and Venice already have been too.
NB..I will be doing 18 days in Italy, visiting Tuscany and Rome after Lake Garda, but those I already planned them out.
Please guide me accordingly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 4 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 Iceland 3 day layover
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 12 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 Train travel
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 20 DVD burning software
- 21 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 22 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 25 WWI Battlefields