I need some help. I will be spending 5 days in Lake Garda in September starting from the 7th, and basing myself in Peschiera Del Garda. I will not be hiring a car and thats why I'm staying in Peschiera to use the public transport from the Station. Can you help me by telling me where can I visit and what places I can visit each day? I'm ready to take boat trips as well. Note that on Monday 10th I will be spending a day at Gardaland. We are only 2 young couples. Verona and Venice already have been too.
NB..I will be doing 18 days in Italy, visiting Tuscany and Rome after Lake Garda, but those I already planned them out.
Please guide me accordingly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Paris Metro
- 23 A good book!!
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)