I need some help. I will be spending 5 days in Lake Garda in September starting from the 7th, and basing myself in Peschiera Del Garda. I will not be hiring a car and thats why I'm staying in Peschiera to use the public transport from the Station. Can you help me by telling me where can I visit and what places I can visit each day? I'm ready to take boat trips as well. Note that on Monday 10th I will be spending a day at Gardaland. We are only 2 young couples. Verona and Venice already have been too.
NB..I will be doing 18 days in Italy, visiting Tuscany and Rome after Lake Garda, but those I already planned them out.
Please guide me accordingly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하나카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천あ바카라추천
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Beaune France
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Madrid airport question
- 16 Kayaking in Avignon
- 17 Sintra
- 18 Murren to Prague
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Aix Provence
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour