My husband and I, along with our 7-month old baby, will be visiting France in mid-September.
We are frequent visitors to Paris, but would like to venture out to the countryside for about 5 days.
We did Normandy last fall and loved it, but now we're considering renting a house/cottage/gites in Burgundy or Provence. (We are open to suggestions for other regions as well!)
A few questions for Fodorites:
Which would be easier to get to, keeping in mind we'll be with a baby? TGV from CDG to Provence or drive to Burgundy after landing?
Will the weather in Provence be significantly warmer/better? I would love to have some pool time, if the weather is still good. Would this be possible in Burgundy in mid-September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 2 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Scotland itinerary help
- 7 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 8 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 9 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 13 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 16 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 17 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 18 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden