Need your help planning the itinerary for 3 days stay in Murren.
Arriving on 31st Aug 10:00 PM in Murren from Innsbruck (Austria).
Tentatively i want to cover following (not in the order of preference):
1. Harder Kulm
2. Trummelbach Fall/ Lauterbrunnen Valley waterfalls
3. Lake Thun
4. Mt. jungfraujoch
5. Kleine Scheidegg
7. Golden pass train ride to Montreux
Will leave for Lucerne on 3rd Sep at 11:00 AM.
My questions are:
Are these all doable in the given timeline?
Any other thing would you add to this list?
Can you kindly suggest a day-wise itinerary for the same?
Will stay in Lucerne 3rd-4th.
Will do check-in to my return flight at Lucerne station on 4th evening.
On 5th Sep, i'll take a train from Lucerne to Zurich.
I'll spend entire day in Zurich before catching the evening flight.
Is it worth buying Swiss pass or any other pass for above plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 bsbet╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야
- 3 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
5 days in Switzerland(3 days in Murren and 2 days in Lucern)