Need your help planning the itinerary for 3 days stay in Murren.
Arriving on 31st Aug 10:00 PM in Murren from Innsbruck (Austria).
Tentatively i want to cover following (not in the order of preference):
1. Harder Kulm
2. Trummelbach Fall/ Lauterbrunnen Valley waterfalls
3. Lake Thun
4. Mt. jungfraujoch
5. Kleine Scheidegg
7. Golden pass train ride to Montreux
Will leave for Lucerne on 3rd Sep at 11:00 AM.
My questions are:
Are these all doable in the given timeline?
Any other thing would you add to this list?
Can you kindly suggest a day-wise itinerary for the same?
Will stay in Lucerne 3rd-4th.
Will do check-in to my return flight at Lucerne station on 4th evening.
On 5th Sep, i'll take a train from Lucerne to Zurich.
I'll spend entire day in Zurich before catching the evening flight.
Is it worth buying Swiss pass or any other pass for above plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium
5 days in Switzerland(3 days in Murren and 2 days in Lucern)