Need your help planning the itinerary for 3 days stay in Murren.
Arriving on 31st Aug 10:00 PM in Murren from Innsbruck (Austria).
Tentatively i want to cover following (not in the order of preference):
1. Harder Kulm
2. Trummelbach Fall/ Lauterbrunnen Valley waterfalls
3. Lake Thun
4. Mt. jungfraujoch
5. Kleine Scheidegg
7. Golden pass train ride to Montreux
Will leave for Lucerne on 3rd Sep at 11:00 AM.
My questions are:
Are these all doable in the given timeline?
Any other thing would you add to this list?
Can you kindly suggest a day-wise itinerary for the same?
Will stay in Lucerne 3rd-4th.
Will do check-in to my return flight at Lucerne station on 4th evening.
On 5th Sep, i'll take a train from Lucerne to Zurich.
I'll spend entire day in Zurich before catching the evening flight.
Is it worth buying Swiss pass or any other pass for above plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://menshealthcme.com/alpha-plus/
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 15 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 18 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 PARIS
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
5 days in Switzerland(3 days in Murren and 2 days in Lucern)