Need your help planning the itinerary for 3 days stay in Murren.
Arriving on 31st Aug 10:00 PM in Murren from Innsbruck (Austria).
Tentatively i want to cover following (not in the order of preference):
1. Harder Kulm
2. Trummelbach Fall/ Lauterbrunnen Valley waterfalls
3. Lake Thun
4. Mt. jungfraujoch
5. Kleine Scheidegg
7. Golden pass train ride to Montreux
Will leave for Lucerne on 3rd Sep at 11:00 AM.
My questions are:
Are these all doable in the given timeline?
Any other thing would you add to this list?
Can you kindly suggest a day-wise itinerary for the same?
Will stay in Lucerne 3rd-4th.
Will do check-in to my return flight at Lucerne station on 4th evening.
On 5th Sep, i'll take a train from Lucerne to Zurich.
I'll spend entire day in Zurich before catching the evening flight.
Is it worth buying Swiss pass or any other pass for above plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 6 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Croatia
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Norway -Trips
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
5 days in Switzerland(3 days in Murren and 2 days in Lucern)