Hi There -
I am traveling to Switzerland with my wife in October first week this year. I will be flying in and out of Geneva. So, I am a bit confused about what to choose as my base location - Geneva, Zurich, Luzern or any other? Ideally I would not want to do more than 2 base locations.
I would like to cover Jungfrao, Mt. Titlis or Mt. Pilatus - or atleast one out of these 3. Would definitely like to go to high mountain ranges and snow peaks. Also, would like to include the Golden pass to Montreaux (maybe an overnight in Montreaux); since I have heard it is very scenic. I have been recommended for Wengen and Lake Thun cruise and it seems interesting.I learnt from other posts that Interlaken may be avoidable.
Please suggest which cities to stay and itinerary with the most logical routes (to save time and money). I am okay to cut down a few places if it is too much, but would like to cover the best as much as we can.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 2 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 3 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 6 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 7 Italy, Spain and France
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 9 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 10 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 11 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 12 Montpellier - A few questions
- 13 My summer in Paris
- 14 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 15 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 16 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 17 November in Greece
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 20 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 23 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 24 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 25 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
Hi There -