Hi There -
I am traveling to Switzerland with my wife in October first week this year. I will be flying in and out of Geneva. So, I am a bit confused about what to choose as my base location - Geneva, Zurich, Luzern or any other? Ideally I would not want to do more than 2 base locations.
I would like to cover Jungfrao, Mt. Titlis or Mt. Pilatus - or atleast one out of these 3. Would definitely like to go to high mountain ranges and snow peaks. Also, would like to include the Golden pass to Montreaux (maybe an overnight in Montreaux); since I have heard it is very scenic. I have been recommended for Wengen and Lake Thun cruise and it seems interesting.I learnt from other posts that Interlaken may be avoidable.
Please suggest which cities to stay and itinerary with the most logical routes (to save time and money). I am okay to cut down a few places if it is too much, but would like to cover the best as much as we can.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reaching the Lake District
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 4 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 5 3 days outside Venice
- 6 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 7 Night Bus?
- 8 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 11 Moldova and Transnistria
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 23 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 24 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
Hi There -