Hi There -
I am traveling to Switzerland with my wife in October first week this year. I will be flying in and out of Geneva. So, I am a bit confused about what to choose as my base location - Geneva, Zurich, Luzern or any other? Ideally I would not want to do more than 2 base locations.
I would like to cover Jungfrao, Mt. Titlis or Mt. Pilatus - or atleast one out of these 3. Would definitely like to go to high mountain ranges and snow peaks. Also, would like to include the Golden pass to Montreaux (maybe an overnight in Montreaux); since I have heard it is very scenic. I have been recommended for Wengen and Lake Thun cruise and it seems interesting.I learnt from other posts that Interlaken may be avoidable.
Please suggest which cities to stay and itinerary with the most logical routes (to save time and money). I am okay to cut down a few places if it is too much, but would like to cover the best as much as we can.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 썬시티카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Versailles
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
Hi There -