I am planning a trip to switzerland from 20th to 26th july 2016.
I will be having 5 days with me.
We are 2 people.
My question is related to train travel pass.
I will go from zurich to lucence , lucerne to interlaken , interlaken to bern and then back to zurich.
I plan to cover mount titlis , Jungfraujoch. I also want to include the glacier express trip in this
I have following questions:
1) is there something must watch which I am missing?
2) Is it worth buying a travel pass or half price pass?
3) How to fir glacier express trip while covering lucerne , interlaken , bern.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist : Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton 24*7
- 2 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Graz in January
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Threat Level in UK
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Sun loungers and parasols
- 18 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Malaga Spain
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou