I am planning a trip to switzerland from 20th to 26th july 2016.
I will be having 5 days with me.
We are 2 people.
My question is related to train travel pass.
I will go from zurich to lucence , lucerne to interlaken , interlaken to bern and then back to zurich.
I plan to cover mount titlis , Jungfraujoch. I also want to include the glacier express trip in this
I have following questions:
1) is there something must watch which I am missing?
2) Is it worth buying a travel pass or half price pass?
3) How to fir glacier express trip while covering lucerne , interlaken , bern.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Emergencies in Ireland
- 2 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 3 Emergencies in Ireland
- 4 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 5 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 6 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 7 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 3 weeks in Spain
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 15 Rent a car in England
- 16 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 17 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 2017 Easter in Italy
- 25 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!