I am planning a trip to switzerland from 20th to 26th july 2016.
I will be having 5 days with me.
We are 2 people.
My question is related to train travel pass.
I will go from zurich to lucence , lucerne to interlaken , interlaken to bern and then back to zurich.
I plan to cover mount titlis , Jungfraujoch. I also want to include the glacier express trip in this
I have following questions:
1) is there something must watch which I am missing?
2) Is it worth buying a travel pass or half price pass?
3) How to fir glacier express trip while covering lucerne , interlaken , bern.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 2 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 B&B in Ireland
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 14 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Apartment Montreux area
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 An evening in London
- 25 Wine Shipping from Puglia