I am planning a trip to switzerland from 20th to 26th july 2016.
I will be having 5 days with me.
We are 2 people.
My question is related to train travel pass.
I will go from zurich to lucence , lucerne to interlaken , interlaken to bern and then back to zurich.
I plan to cover mount titlis , Jungfraujoch. I also want to include the glacier express trip in this
I have following questions:
1) is there something must watch which I am missing?
2) Is it worth buying a travel pass or half price pass?
3) How to fir glacier express trip while covering lucerne , interlaken , bern.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 5 Lake Como,Italy
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Traveling in Belgium
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 15 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 16 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Language to use in Belgium
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport