My husband & I are planning a trip to Sicily for 5 days from 20th Feto 25th Feb. We will be staying for two nights in a resort in Sciacca. For next three days we want to do sight seeing and day trips. My first question is which area should be our base. After Sciacca should we head to Taromina and go for day trips to Mt Etna, Cantania. Or we should head to Palermo and do day trips to Erice, Tarapani or Cefalu?
Should we hire a car? I am hearing mixed reviews about driving in Sicily, especially in Palermo it's not advisable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/xcell-180
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Sicily: which coast?
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 Studying art in English in venice
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!