We're going to Paris in august for 5 days with our teenage daughter
I need help with itinerary for our trip. I would like to make it more about Parisian life and culture then museums, even though major museums is the must.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 2 Months in Sicily
- 7 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 8 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 15 Scotland in 7 Days
- 16 Azores
- 17 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 21 Cascais or Algarve?
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?