Me and my husband (both 30) will be reaching Paris on 22nd Aug early morning from Chamonix and leave on 27th. We have 5 days in Paris.We are planning to visit The Louvre, Notre Dame, Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, holy chapel. We are not much into history. We love to walk around the city enjoying its culture, shopping and tasting food. Other than that we are planning for a day trip/ one night stay to any one/two of these places: Versailles, Normandy, Mt saint Michel, Reims all long with champagne..... Any suggestions which one/two to pick from these will be really helpful. Also please let me know some cheap shopping places in Paris and some must try restaurants.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 2 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 "Never Mind"
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 9 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 13 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Cornwall Advice
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 Florence Travel Guide
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 22 Rome Advice?
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 25 Italian lakes