Me and my husband (both 30) will be reaching Paris on 22nd Aug early morning from Chamonix and leave on 27th. We have 5 days in Paris.We are planning to visit The Louvre, Notre Dame, Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, holy chapel. We are not much into history. We love to walk around the city enjoying its culture, shopping and tasting food. Other than that we are planning for a day trip/ one night stay to any one/two of these places: Versailles, Normandy, Mt saint Michel, Reims all long with champagne..... Any suggestions which one/two to pick from these will be really helpful. Also please let me know some cheap shopping places in Paris and some must try restaurants.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out