Me and my husband (both 30) will be reaching Paris on 22nd Aug early morning from Chamonix and leave on 27th. We have 5 days in Paris.We are planning to visit The Louvre, Notre Dame, Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, holy chapel. We are not much into history. We love to walk around the city enjoying its culture, shopping and tasting food. Other than that we are planning for a day trip/ one night stay to any one/two of these places: Versailles, Normandy, Mt saint Michel, Reims all long with champagne..... Any suggestions which one/two to pick from these will be really helpful. Also please let me know some cheap shopping places in Paris and some must try restaurants.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 4 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 7 Car insurance in Iceland
- 8 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Krakow
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 Travelling Iceland
- 21 Moscow Favorites
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy