Me and my husband (both 30) will be reaching Paris on 22nd Aug early morning from Chamonix and leave on 27th. We have 5 days in Paris.We are planning to visit The Louvre, Notre Dame, Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, holy chapel. We are not much into history. We love to walk around the city enjoying its culture, shopping and tasting food. Other than that we are planning for a day trip/ one night stay to any one/two of these places: Versailles, Normandy, Mt saint Michel, Reims all long with champagne..... Any suggestions which one/two to pick from these will be really helpful. Also please let me know some cheap shopping places in Paris and some must try restaurants.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 14 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 15 Passport proplems
- 16 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 17 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 18 Itinerary help...
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 22 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 25 Lisbon or Cascais in July