Me and my husband (both 30) will be reaching Paris on 22nd Aug early morning from Chamonix and leave on 27th. We have 5 days in Paris.We are planning to visit The Louvre, Notre Dame, Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, holy chapel. We are not much into history. We love to walk around the city enjoying its culture, shopping and tasting food. Other than that we are planning for a day trip/ one night stay to any one/two of these places: Versailles, Normandy, Mt saint Michel, Reims all long with champagne..... Any suggestions which one/two to pick from these will be really helpful. Also please let me know some cheap shopping places in Paris and some must try restaurants.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moldova and Transnistria
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 5 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 6 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 7 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 SURPRISE TRIP
- 11 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 12 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 13 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 14 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 15 travel fan 220v?
- 16 Palermo Apartment
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 Barcelona - places to stay
- 24 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback