We will be headed to London in September. My daughters are interested in all things Henry VIII and Harry Potter. Other historical spots, the theater and shopping (Harrods & Burberry) are priorities. We have been told the musical Let It Be would be a good choice. Any recommendations for our itinerary would be much appreciated! (our daughters are young adults)
5 days in London
- 1 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Car rental Italy
- 5 Prague Itinerary
- 6 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 7 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 8 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 9 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 10 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 11 Northern Italy
- 12 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 13 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 14 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 15 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 18 Best area for wine and which one?
- 19 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 22 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 23 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 24 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 25 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please