We will be headed to London in September. My daughters are interested in all things Henry VIII and Harry Potter. Other historical spots, the theater and shopping (Harrods & Burberry) are priorities. We have been told the musical Let It Be would be a good choice. Any recommendations for our itinerary would be much appreciated! (our daughters are young adults)
5 days in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Germany in December 2015
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Vegan in Germany?
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 biking tours in Italy?
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma