I am doing a cooking school in Italy and then have 5 days after it to have a look around italy. I was thinking of having 3 nights in Verona (with a day trip to Milan to see the Last Supper painting) and 2 nights in Bologna as that is where I will be flying out of. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is it easy to travel to and from these destinations by train?
5 days in Italy for a single femail
- 1 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 4 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 5 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 6 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 7 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 8 Drive Rome Florence
- 9 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 12 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 16 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 18 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations