I am doing a cooking school in Italy and then have 5 days after it to have a look around italy. I was thinking of having 3 nights in Verona (with a day trip to Milan to see the Last Supper painting) and 2 nights in Bologna as that is where I will be flying out of. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is it easy to travel to and from these destinations by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 2 French immersion courses in France
- 3 Munich
- 4 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 9 CDG airport
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 13 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 24 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 25 First time in France