I am doing a cooking school in Italy and then have 5 days after it to have a look around italy. I was thinking of having 3 nights in Verona (with a day trip to Milan to see the Last Supper painting) and 2 nights in Bologna as that is where I will be flying out of. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is it easy to travel to and from these destinations by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 브라보카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라사이트ぽ바카라사이트
- 2 온라인바카라주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온라인바카라ナ온라인바카라
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 15 ATM
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Spain Itinerary
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?