I am doing a cooking school in Italy and then have 5 days after it to have a look around italy. I was thinking of having 3 nights in Verona (with a day trip to Milan to see the Last Supper painting) and 2 nights in Bologna as that is where I will be flying out of. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is it easy to travel to and from these destinations by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 파워볼 중계 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again