I am doing a cooking school in Italy and then have 5 days after it to have a look around italy. I was thinking of having 3 nights in Verona (with a day trip to Milan to see the Last Supper painting) and 2 nights in Bologna as that is where I will be flying out of. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is it easy to travel to and from these destinations by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 2 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 3 Breakfast: London
- 4 Camino Redux
- 5 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 6 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 7 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 8 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 9 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 10 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 11 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 12 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 13 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 14 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 15 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 18 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 19 What is your favorite travel app?
- 20 PLITVICE LAKES
- 21 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 22 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 23 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 24 Berlin to Barcelona
- 25 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).