I am doing a cooking school in Italy and then have 5 days after it to have a look around italy. I was thinking of having 3 nights in Verona (with a day trip to Milan to see the Last Supper painting) and 2 nights in Bologna as that is where I will be flying out of. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is it easy to travel to and from these destinations by train?
5 days in Italy for a single femail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 4 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 5 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 11 London Private Detectives
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 Calling Jamikins
- 15 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 18 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary