I am doing a cooking school in Italy and then have 5 days after it to have a look around italy. I was thinking of having 3 nights in Verona (with a day trip to Milan to see the Last Supper painting) and 2 nights in Bologna as that is where I will be flying out of. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is it easy to travel to and from these destinations by train?
5 days in Italy for a single femail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Scotland and northern England
- 3 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 4 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 5 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 6 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 Spain driving trip
- 9 Renting an apt.
- 10 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 11 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 12 Germany for 3 weeks
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Great restaurants in Italy
- 15 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 20 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 21 Amsterday > Bruges
- 22 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 23 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 24 Help me with this trip
- 25 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry