I am doing a cooking school in Italy and then have 5 days after it to have a look around italy. I was thinking of having 3 nights in Verona (with a day trip to Milan to see the Last Supper painting) and 2 nights in Bologna as that is where I will be flying out of. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is it easy to travel to and from these destinations by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Perugia
- 6 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 7 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Help please
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 23 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 24 Rome to venice
- 25 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan