We are visiting Greece this October but want to stop first in Italy...We only have about 5 days to visit there. How should we go about it. I know that we want to see Rome ,Pompei and Tuscany. Any other suggestions?
5 days in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 13 London hotel
- 14 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 19 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 20 Germany-berlin marathon
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 tour guides in rome