Next december i'll be with my wife in Istanbul for 5 days. Can you give me some answers:
A) is there a 3/4 days transport tickets?
B) where can i get the ferry to tne Asian side?
C) what to visit in an afternoon on the Asian side?
D) about typical restaurants - any sugestion?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인섯다【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 2 코리아카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】스타클럽카지노
- 3 Bus Strike
- 4 마카오바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 6 블랙잭카지노＼＼§『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼블랙잭카지노
- 7 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 8 London best location
- 9 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 10 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 13 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 16 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 20 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 Paris doctor house calls
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?