Next december i'll be with my wife in Istanbul for 5 days. Can you give me some answers:
A) is there a 3/4 days transport tickets?
B) where can i get the ferry to tne Asian side?
C) what to visit in an afternoon on the Asian side?
D) about typical restaurants - any sugestion?
Thanks in advance
5 days in Istanbul - tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 5 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Olive Oil
- 8 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Transports in Santorini
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 14 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 15 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 16 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 17 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 21 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 french riviera