My husband and I are going to Ireland for the first time, and we only have 5 days. I have researched and it's overwhelming how much there is to see. However, since Ireland is vast and spread out, I'm not sure which area we should focus on. We arrive into Dublin (July) and thinking of spending that first day hanging around the town, mabye visit Temple Bar, Trinity College...etc. The next day, we're thinking Cork, see attractions there. (Would love to see the Dingle Penninsula but I think it's too far?). Than drive back to Dublin over the next 2 days, stopping at Cahir, Cashel, Kilkenny, and we don't think there's time for much else. Is this a good itinerary? We're mostly interested in history, landscapes...the tourist usual
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Korean Messages
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 21 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 22 5 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Another tipping question: concierges