My husband and I are going to Ireland for the first time, and we only have 5 days. I have researched and it's overwhelming how much there is to see. However, since Ireland is vast and spread out, I'm not sure which area we should focus on. We arrive into Dublin (July) and thinking of spending that first day hanging around the town, mabye visit Temple Bar, Trinity College...etc. The next day, we're thinking Cork, see attractions there. (Would love to see the Dingle Penninsula but I think it's too far?). Than drive back to Dublin over the next 2 days, stopping at Cahir, Cashel, Kilkenny, and we don't think there's time for much else. Is this a good itinerary? We're mostly interested in history, landscapes...the tourist usual
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST Password reset Contact ☎ 1:888:260:2909 COMCAST Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 4 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 5 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 14 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 18 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 Barcelona alternative
- 23 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 24 Road trip with our dog
- 25 Driving through Paris