My husband and I are going to Ireland for the first time, and we only have 5 days. I have researched and it's overwhelming how much there is to see. However, since Ireland is vast and spread out, I'm not sure which area we should focus on. We arrive into Dublin (July) and thinking of spending that first day hanging around the town, mabye visit Temple Bar, Trinity College...etc. The next day, we're thinking Cork, see attractions there. (Would love to see the Dingle Penninsula but I think it's too far?). Than drive back to Dublin over the next 2 days, stopping at Cahir, Cashel, Kilkenny, and we don't think there's time for much else. Is this a good itinerary? We're mostly interested in history, landscapes...the tourist usual
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Itinerary
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 Chamonix to Paris
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 Rome to venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano