My husband and I are going to Ireland for the first time, and we only have 5 days. I have researched and it's overwhelming how much there is to see. However, since Ireland is vast and spread out, I'm not sure which area we should focus on. We arrive into Dublin (July) and thinking of spending that first day hanging around the town, mabye visit Temple Bar, Trinity College...etc. The next day, we're thinking Cork, see attractions there. (Would love to see the Dingle Penninsula but I think it's too far?). Than drive back to Dublin over the next 2 days, stopping at Cahir, Cashel, Kilkenny, and we don't think there's time for much else. Is this a good itinerary? We're mostly interested in history, landscapes...the tourist usual
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 7 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 limousine services - milan - rome
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 18 Homesaty
- 19 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 20 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Route des Vins
- 24 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 25 2 days in Florence