My husband and I are going to Ireland for the first time, and we only have 5 days. I have researched and it's overwhelming how much there is to see. However, since Ireland is vast and spread out, I'm not sure which area we should focus on. We arrive into Dublin (July) and thinking of spending that first day hanging around the town, mabye visit Temple Bar, Trinity College...etc. The next day, we're thinking Cork, see attractions there. (Would love to see the Dingle Penninsula but I think it's too far?). Than drive back to Dublin over the next 2 days, stopping at Cahir, Cashel, Kilkenny, and we don't think there's time for much else. Is this a good itinerary? We're mostly interested in history, landscapes...the tourist usual
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Iceland car rental agencies
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 retruning to US with souveniers
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 10 days in London in early December
- 17 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Scotland in December