My husband and I are going to Ireland for the first time, and we only have 5 days. I have researched and it's overwhelming how much there is to see. However, since Ireland is vast and spread out, I'm not sure which area we should focus on. We arrive into Dublin (July) and thinking of spending that first day hanging around the town, mabye visit Temple Bar, Trinity College...etc. The next day, we're thinking Cork, see attractions there. (Would love to see the Dingle Penninsula but I think it's too far?). Than drive back to Dublin over the next 2 days, stopping at Cahir, Cashel, Kilkenny, and we don't think there's time for much else. Is this a good itinerary? We're mostly interested in history, landscapes...the tourist usual
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Where in Greece
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 13 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 14 Vatican tour
- 15 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 16 Day in Capri
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 TSA Precheck
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Paris travel help
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.