My sister and I just booked a trip for Mid-November and 5 of the days we plan to spend in Greece. We are not into clubbing, but we ARE very into sightseeing, history and seeing the non-touristy things! We plan to spend two days in Athens and would like to go to an island for the other three days or what would be the best thing to do! I would greatly appreciate any ideas. Thank you
5 Days in Greece.. what to do?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 9 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Train travel in Europe
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Itinerary Questions
- 14 Place to propose
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake como
- 21 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 22 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 23 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 25 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?