My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 3 Emergencies in Ireland
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Food in Positano
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Edinburgh to Skye
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 17 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 23 Rent a car in England
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?