My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 4 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 7 Small detour from Paris
- 8 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 9 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 10 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 11 Sicily or Rome
- 12 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 13 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 14 Italy
- 15 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 16 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 17 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 18 When and how to book for a trip?
- 19 Provence to Nice driving
- 20 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 21 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 22 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 23 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 24 France to stop making foie grois
- 25 Switzerland/Italy Advice
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?