My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 2 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 6 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 7 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 8 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 9 Ayasofya Hotel
- 10 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 11 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 12 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 13 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 17 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 18 going to italy
- 19 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 20 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip