My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regarder Spider-man Homecoming 2017 Complet Streaming VF (Français)
- 2 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 3 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 4 3 days outside Venice
- 5 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 6 Night Bus?
- 7 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 10 Moldova and Transnistria
- 11 Reaching the Lake District
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 21 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 24 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 25 Help Planning Honeymoon
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?