My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 2 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 4 Verona and Lake Garda
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Italy - rental car damages query
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 17 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 18 CDG much improved
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 London's Must Sights!
- 21 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 22 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?