My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 France in December 2014
- 5 Europe Itinerary
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Olive Oil
- 8 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 11 Hey Fodor's
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 We have no idea where to go!
- 14 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 15 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris apartment choices?
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 25 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona