My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon
- 2 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 3 Car insurance in Iceland
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Cappadocia in June
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 16 Krakow
- 17 Amsterdam
- 18 Travelling Iceland
- 19 Moscow Favorites
- 20 Couscous
- 21 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?