My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino No-No
- 2 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 3 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 4 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 9 days in switzerland
- 7 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 8 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 9 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 10 Bus ride to Positano
- 11 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 12 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 13 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 14 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Bayeux tapestry
- 19 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 20 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 21 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 Europe itinerary advice
- 24 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings