My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Best Indian Food
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?