My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Central London Hotels
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 8 ITALY
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 11 Globus Tours
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 14 Help for San Sebastian
- 15 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 16 3 days in Rome
- 17 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 18 2 Days in Rome
- 19 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please