My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). We would leave from New York on the night of the 26th, fly back on the 1st, or maybe extend one day before or after - giving us 4 or 5 nights - depending on where we decide to go.
We were looking at Budapest and Berlin, but not sure we have enough time to do both cities. Any suggestions for another city to pair with Budapest? Or should we just stick to one city?
The other option is Copenhagen and Talinn. Or do you have a recommendation for another pairing? Between the two of us, we've seen a lot of Europe, so London/Paris, Italy and many of the usual suspects are out.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire or Provence in January?
- 2 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 3 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 4 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 5 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 12 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 13 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 14 Europe First Timers
- 15 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 17 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 20 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 21 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 22 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?