I am planning a trip to Budapest and Vienna for the end of March. Will stay in Budapest 5 full days and in Vienna 3 full days. Is is enough/ok ? Any tips on how would you organize the sightseeing ? Thank you happy travelers !
5 days in Budapest and 3 days in Vienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 4 One more last question on Bayeux
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 17 banger rally around europe?
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Trip around Spain
- 24 Trieste as a day trip?
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?