I will be visiting Bremen for 5days starting from 14th september to attend a conference. Now, I might not have much time to roam around but still will be able to get some time out everyday.
I would like to know about Bremen and its places worth visiting. Is there anything special that should be particularly taken into consideration? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPAIN In 6 DAYS
- 2 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 3 http://testoxtrmadvice.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 4 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 5 prepaid sim card in Lithuania
- 6 Bosch Parade
- 7 Antwerp Tram
- 8 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 9 Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
- 10 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 11 21 nights in England, please help
- 12 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 13 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 16 3/4/ days South of France
- 17 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 18 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 19 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 20 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 21 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 22 Trains from Granada
- 23 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 24 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 25 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?