I will be visiting Bremen for 5days starting from 14th september to attend a conference. Now, I might not have much time to roam around but still will be able to get some time out everyday.
I would like to know about Bremen and its places worth visiting. Is there anything special that should be particularly taken into consideration? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 4 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 Vienna or Budapest?
- 8 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 11 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 12 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 13 Budapest Hotels
- 14 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 15 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 16 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 17 London's Must Sights!
- 18 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 19 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 20 First Time Solo Travel info
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 25 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?