I'm planning a 5 day trip to Europe. Would really appreciate some help on -
- should I go for a road trip or a train trip?
- the trip has to start or end at rotterdam, what other cities could I visit?
I'm looking for a mix of scenery and culture. The trip will be in the summer. Any thoughts/suggestions are super welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 2 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 3 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 6 Lake Maggiore?
- 7 what to do in florence
- 8 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 9 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 10 If Greece exits
- 11 Ecotourism Holiday Survey for Extended Project
- 12 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 Berlin Itinerary
- 15 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 16 Refund Oyster Card
- 17 A plethora of islands
- 18 Best Things to do in Bristol
- 19 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 For art lovers in London next week
- 22 barcelona
- 23 London for work Paris for play!
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 French ATC strike lifted