I'm planning a 5 day trip to Europe. Would really appreciate some help on -
- should I go for a road trip or a train trip?
- the trip has to start or end at rotterdam, what other cities could I visit?
I'm looking for a mix of scenery and culture. The trip will be in the summer. Any thoughts/suggestions are super welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 Need help in travel planning
- 3 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 4 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 5 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 6 London: Battle of the badges
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Loire Valley itinerary
- 12 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Germany train/bus question
- 15 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 16 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 17 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 18 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 19 RHK's Fall escape
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 22 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 23 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 24 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 25 comment on my croatia itinerary please!