I'm planning a 5 day trip to Europe. Would really appreciate some help on -
- should I go for a road trip or a train trip?
- the trip has to start or end at rotterdam, what other cities could I visit?
I'm looking for a mix of scenery and culture. The trip will be in the summer. Any thoughts/suggestions are super welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary review
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 6 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 7 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 8 15 days trip to Europe
- 9 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 10 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 11 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Vuerling airlines
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 16 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 17 France for a month in 2017
- 18 RENFE error message during payment
- 19 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 20 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Venice Film Fest
- 24 Europe itinerary
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest