I'm planning a 5 day trip to Europe. Would really appreciate some help on -
- should I go for a road trip or a train trip?
- the trip has to start or end at rotterdam, what other cities could I visit?
I'm looking for a mix of scenery and culture. The trip will be in the summer. Any thoughts/suggestions are super welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 2 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 3 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 4 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 5 Safety concerns?
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 8 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 9 Global Travel Warning...
- 10 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 11 Morning in paris
- 12 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Balkans Itinerary
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Places to visit staying in Como
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Mona Lisait Returns