I'm planning a 5 day trip to Europe. Would really appreciate some help on -
- should I go for a road trip or a train trip?
- the trip has to start or end at rotterdam, what other cities could I visit?
I'm looking for a mix of scenery and culture. The trip will be in the summer. Any thoughts/suggestions are super welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 2 Italy
- 3 Swiss German
- 4 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 5 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 6 Arriving Athens at night
- 7 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 12 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 13 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 14 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 15 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 16 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 17 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 18 Lake Como - basta!
- 19 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 22 European travel, what to see?
- 23 Athens airport
- 24 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 25 Do i need to validate international train tickets?