I'm planning a 5 day trip to Europe. Would really appreciate some help on -
- should I go for a road trip or a train trip?
- the trip has to start or end at rotterdam, what other cities could I visit?
I'm looking for a mix of scenery and culture. The trip will be in the summer. Any thoughts/suggestions are super welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 4 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 16 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Athens
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 24 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 25 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka