I'm planning a 5 day trip to Europe. Would really appreciate some help on -
- should I go for a road trip or a train trip?
- the trip has to start or end at rotterdam, what other cities could I visit?
I'm looking for a mix of scenery and culture. The trip will be in the summer. Any thoughts/suggestions are super welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 One July night in Verona - help!
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 16 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 17 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Cappadocia in June
- 20 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 23 Car insurance in Iceland
- 24 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 25 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London