I'm planning a 5 day trip to Europe. Would really appreciate some help on -
- should I go for a road trip or a train trip?
- the trip has to start or end at rotterdam, what other cities could I visit?
I'm looking for a mix of scenery and culture. The trip will be in the summer. Any thoughts/suggestions are super welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 Double bed or two beds?
- 3 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Istanbul
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 10 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 13 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 14 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 15 Amsterdam in August
- 16 My San Sebastian ideas
- 17 Santorini
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 20 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 21 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 22 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 23 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 24 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 25 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?