My family and I will be traveling to UK for 3 weeks, first couple of days in Edinburgh then we were thinking of Wales and last 12 days in London (with day trips from there to Cambridge and Oxford..).
We have never been to Wales before so I was hoping you could help wight he itinerary. We'll be going by rail from Edinburgh to Wales and we're looking for scenery different than Edinburgh and London. We're interested in the beach, water sports, castles and maybe day trips from there. My parents aren't into hiking so shorter walks might be ok. Everything must be easily done by rail or coach. I was looking into some places near the beach in LLandudno but the hotels were pretty far from the beach. There was also Snowdonia which looked interesting for a day tour if possible.
Please let me know your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Athens
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Transportation from Brno train station
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Paris day trips August
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris