My family and I will be traveling to UK for 3 weeks, first couple of days in Edinburgh then we were thinking of Wales and last 12 days in London (with day trips from there to Cambridge and Oxford..).
We have never been to Wales before so I was hoping you could help wight he itinerary. We'll be going by rail from Edinburgh to Wales and we're looking for scenery different than Edinburgh and London. We're interested in the beach, water sports, castles and maybe day trips from there. My parents aren't into hiking so shorter walks might be ok. Everything must be easily done by rail or coach. I was looking into some places near the beach in LLandudno but the hotels were pretty far from the beach. There was also Snowdonia which looked interesting for a day tour if possible.
Please let me know your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GOOD HOTMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208HOTMAILTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 BROTHER@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Studying art in English in venice
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Scotland