My family and I will be traveling to UK for 3 weeks, first couple of days in Edinburgh then we were thinking of Wales and last 12 days in London (with day trips from there to Cambridge and Oxford..).
We have never been to Wales before so I was hoping you could help wight he itinerary. We'll be going by rail from Edinburgh to Wales and we're looking for scenery different than Edinburgh and London. We're interested in the beach, water sports, castles and maybe day trips from there. My parents aren't into hiking so shorter walks might be ok. Everything must be easily done by rail or coach. I was looking into some places near the beach in LLandudno but the hotels were pretty far from the beach. There was also Snowdonia which looked interesting for a day tour if possible.
Please let me know your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 2 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 A few more questions about Brittany
- 8 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 9 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 16 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 17 4 days each in London and Paris
- 18 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 22 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 23 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Paris in November