My boyfriend and I are going to Europe in either December or January. We have a hotel perk where we can basically stay at one hotel for free for 5 nights. We are trying to choose a fun new destination - we have both been to Europe before and have seen Paris, London, parts of Germany, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Iceland before. We are not opposed to returning to a city we have been before, but would ideally like to explore a new area that has plenty to do to fill up 5 days - keeping in mind the time of year that it is. We will be traveling before/after in the Germany area for family if that has any impact on ideas. Would love to hear others' recommendations on great cities to visit..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Bremerhaven and environs
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 We're here!