My boyfriend and I are going to Europe in either December or January. We have a hotel perk where we can basically stay at one hotel for free for 5 nights. We are trying to choose a fun new destination - we have both been to Europe before and have seen Paris, London, parts of Germany, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Iceland before. We are not opposed to returning to a city we have been before, but would ideally like to explore a new area that has plenty to do to fill up 5 days - keeping in mind the time of year that it is. We will be traveling before/after in the Germany area for family if that has any impact on ideas. Would love to hear others' recommendations on great cities to visit..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Greece
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning