My boyfriend and I are going to Europe in either December or January. We have a hotel perk where we can basically stay at one hotel for free for 5 nights. We are trying to choose a fun new destination - we have both been to Europe before and have seen Paris, London, parts of Germany, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Iceland before. We are not opposed to returning to a city we have been before, but would ideally like to explore a new area that has plenty to do to fill up 5 days - keeping in mind the time of year that it is. We will be traveling before/after in the Germany area for family if that has any impact on ideas. Would love to hear others' recommendations on great cities to visit..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 4 Milan or Turin
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Frankfurt to UK
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 Paris to Italy
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick