Looking for help to improve itinerary for our 5 day stay in Seville in May, any ideas/suggestions are very welcome!
I'm not 100% sure about Cadiz day trip, should we stay in Seville instead and see some other things? In this case I would move Cordoba day trip to Tue, 26 May.
Day 1. Sat, 23 May (arriving by bus from Granada)
- 12:00 - 15:00 bus to Seville
- get to apartments in Fabiola street (Santa Cruz area)
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Metropol Parasol (before sunset for best views?)
Day 2. Sun, 24 May
- Triana market (worth going?)
- Parque de Maria Luisa
- Plaza de Espana
- More of Barrio de Santa Cruz
- 21:00-22:00 flamenco at Casa de la guitarra (book in advance!)
Day 3. Mon, 25 May
- Day trip to Cadiz (1:40 h by train)
Day 4. Tue, 26 May
- Giralda Tower
- Casa de Pilatos
Day 5. Wed, 27 May
- Day trip to Cordoba (45 min by train)
Day 6. Thu, 28 May
- Train to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 Positano or Sorrento?
- 7 Last minute trip to Capri
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg