Looking for help to improve itinerary for our 5 day stay in Seville in May, any ideas/suggestions are very welcome!
I'm not 100% sure about Cadiz day trip, should we stay in Seville instead and see some other things? In this case I would move Cordoba day trip to Tue, 26 May.
Day 1. Sat, 23 May (arriving by bus from Granada)
- 12:00 - 15:00 bus to Seville
- get to apartments in Fabiola street (Santa Cruz area)
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Metropol Parasol (before sunset for best views?)
Day 2. Sun, 24 May
- Triana market (worth going?)
- Parque de Maria Luisa
- Plaza de Espana
- More of Barrio de Santa Cruz
- 21:00-22:00 flamenco at Casa de la guitarra (book in advance!)
Day 3. Mon, 25 May
- Day trip to Cadiz (1:40 h by train)
Day 4. Tue, 26 May
- Giralda Tower
- Casa de Pilatos
Day 5. Wed, 27 May
- Day trip to Cordoba (45 min by train)
Day 6. Thu, 28 May
- Train to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy