Landing in CDG in late November, I have 5 days of R&R before I go back to work in the Middle East. I have been to France twice before and would love to add a couple more countries in my list of countries visited. Would anyone please suggest an itinerary from Paris to neighboring countries such as Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland and back to Paris. Thanks.
5 day Itinerary - Paris and neighboring countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 Madrid apartments
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Timing a river cruise
- 10 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 14 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 15 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Honeymooning in Europe
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 American electrical gadgets