Landing in CDG in late November, I have 5 days of R&R before I go back to work in the Middle East. I have been to France twice before and would love to add a couple more countries in my list of countries visited. Would anyone please suggest an itinerary from Paris to neighboring countries such as Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland and back to Paris. Thanks.
5 day Itinerary - Paris and neighboring countries
- 1 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 2 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 3 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 Battlefield Tour
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 9 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 10 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 17 Edinburgh
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Refining London and Scotland
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Apartment location
- 22 portugal
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Paris trip report
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?