Landing in CDG in late November, I have 5 days of R&R before I go back to work in the Middle East. I have been to France twice before and would love to add a couple more countries in my list of countries visited. Would anyone please suggest an itinerary from Paris to neighboring countries such as Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland and back to Paris. Thanks.
5 day Itinerary - Paris and neighboring countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?