Landing in CDG in late November, I have 5 days of R&R before I go back to work in the Middle East. I have been to France twice before and would love to add a couple more countries in my list of countries visited. Would anyone please suggest an itinerary from Paris to neighboring countries such as Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland and back to Paris. Thanks.
5 day Itinerary - Paris and neighboring countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 2 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 3 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 13 Photographer in Paris?
- 14 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 15 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 16 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 25 Hey Fodor's