Landing in CDG in late November, I have 5 days of R&R before I go back to work in the Middle East. I have been to France twice before and would love to add a couple more countries in my list of countries visited. Would anyone please suggest an itinerary from Paris to neighboring countries such as Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland and back to Paris. Thanks.
5 day Itinerary - Paris and neighboring countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 4 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 5 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Is my plan ok
- 8 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 9 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 10 Portugal Trip
- 11 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Reputable Tours
- 18 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 19 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?