Landing in CDG in late November, I have 5 days of R&R before I go back to work in the Middle East. I have been to France twice before and would love to add a couple more countries in my list of countries visited. Would anyone please suggest an itinerary from Paris to neighboring countries such as Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland and back to Paris. Thanks.
5 day Itinerary - Paris and neighboring countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 9 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 10 Calling Jamikins
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 14 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 15 Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 19 London tube
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Europe-21 days in September 2014