Looking for any advice for our 5 day itinerary in Barcelona this May. Especially not sure about day 4, should we have a day trip or more of Barcelona? Thank you in advance.
Day 1. Thu, 28 May
- Arriving by train from Seville (8:50 - 2:25 PM)
- Get to our apartment in El Born
- Barri Gòtic
Day 2. Fri, 29 May
- Sagrada Familia (earliest time slot in the morning?)
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Park Güell (afternoon)
Day 2. Sat, 30 May
- Las Ramblas
- La Boqueria Market
- Palau Guell
- Font Magic Fountain Show (evening)
Day 3. Sun, 31 May
- Casa Milo (La Pedrera) - do early morning 9:00 so have have empty roof area
- Casa Battlo
- The Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
- El Born
- Picasso Museum
Day 4. Mon, 1 June
- Day trip or more of Barcelona?
Day 5. Tue, 2 June
- El Born
Our flight is 7:25 PM, so we still have half day of exploring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 5 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 6 A week in Paris
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Azores
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Sundays in Puglia
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Prague
- 24 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?