Looking for any advice for our 5 day itinerary in Barcelona this May. Especially not sure about day 4, should we have a day trip or more of Barcelona? Thank you in advance.
Day 1. Thu, 28 May
- Arriving by train from Seville (8:50 - 2:25 PM)
- Get to our apartment in El Born
- Barri Gòtic
Day 2. Fri, 29 May
- Sagrada Familia (earliest time slot in the morning?)
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Park Güell (afternoon)
Day 2. Sat, 30 May
- Las Ramblas
- La Boqueria Market
- Palau Guell
- Font Magic Fountain Show (evening)
Day 3. Sun, 31 May
- Casa Milo (La Pedrera) - do early morning 9:00 so have have empty roof area
- Casa Battlo
- The Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
- El Born
- Picasso Museum
Day 4. Mon, 1 June
- Day trip or more of Barcelona?
Day 5. Tue, 2 June
- El Born
Our flight is 7:25 PM, so we still have half day of exploring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Itinerary Tweaking
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy