I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 일산마사지 SN 】 dbg35.com 【 일산마사지 일산휴게텔 일산룸싸롱 일산마사지
- 2 강남마사지 SN 】 dbg35.com 【 강남마사지 강남휴게텔 강남룸싸롱 강남마사지
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Praiano
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Help please
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 20 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 21 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps