I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
5 countries 15 days, traveling by air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 3 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 4 Macarons!
- 5 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 6 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 7 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 8 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Top 5 choices from London
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 13 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 16 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 17 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 18 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 19 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 20 Transportation in Paris
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 24 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 25 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip