I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 3 Italy trains question
- 4 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 7 How not to behave in Iceland
- 8 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Iceland trip report
- 13 T Mobile Does it Again
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 16 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 currency
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 20 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 21 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.