I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리바카라＼＼【【AKR843.C0M】】＼＼우리바카라
- 2 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 3 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 4 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 5 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 10 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 Referendum in Greece
- 14 Switzeraland Iternary
- 15 10 days in spain
- 16 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 17 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 18 Texans Take a Tour
- 19 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 20 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 21 Train Travel in Germany
- 22 barcelona
- 23 One night in Amsterdam?
- 24 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary