I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 How to Improve the Lives of Travelers
- 4 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 5 Iceland Day 5
- 6 Holland/France/Spain
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 11 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 12 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 13 Montenegro in September
- 14 3 week stay in Scotland
- 15 Paris, France
- 16 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 17 sfo to europe
- 18 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 22 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 23 What one thing in Paris?
- 24 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 25 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience