I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 2 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Best location to stay in Seville
- 5 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 6 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 7 12 days in Italy
- 8 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 9 Small-group day tours from London?
- 10 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 15 Madrid, 5 nights which neighborhood
- 16 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 17 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 18 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 19 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 20 A short trip to Barcelona
- 21 Our Next Europe Trip
- 22 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 23 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 24 Bus Tours in London
- 25 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back