I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
5 countries 15 days, traveling by air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 3 1 week Tuscany in November
- 4 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 5 White Christmas
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 9 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 10 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 15 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours