I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 2 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 3 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 4 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 5 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 6 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 7 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 11 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 12 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 13 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 14 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 15 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 16 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 17 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 18 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Budapest questions round 1
- 21 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 22 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 23 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 24 Self-driving in Iceland
- 25 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016