I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트⊇마블카지노
- 2 카지노노하우＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노♡온라인카지노주소
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 Sintra
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017