I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VENICE
- 2 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 3 London best location
- 4 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 5 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 8 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 13 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Corsica
- 18 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 21 CDG to Marais transfer
- 22 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 23 17 days in England
- 24 Italy Trip Report
- 25 One month vacation between Malta and Italy