I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 Venice
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 5 Scotland and London 21 days
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Capri in July
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 20 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go