I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Insurance on rental car options
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Istanbul at Easter
- 7 Happy birthday ATM
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 24 hours in Paris
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 18 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest