I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 4 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 5 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 6 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 7 where to stay in Malta
- 8 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 9 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 10 River Boat Cruise
- 11 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 12 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 13 Hotel advice
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Tour or independent
- 16 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 17 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 19 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 20 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 21 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 York Churches
- 24 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?