I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 5 Renting International Cars from USA
- 6 Europe itinerary review
- 7 Our time in Rome
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 train from ravenna to parma
- 11 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 European Travel in March
- 17 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 18 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 19 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 22 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 23 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 24 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 25 We are back!