I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 2 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 3 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 4 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 5 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 6 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 7 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 8 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 9 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 10 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 11 Tuscany literature
- 12 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 13 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 14 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 15 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 16 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 17 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 18 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 19 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 20 wandering in venice
- 21 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 22 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Final Itinerary help