I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
5 countries 15 days, traveling by air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating in University cafeterias
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Bike touring in France
- 5 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 6 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 7 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 8 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 12 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 13 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 14 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 15 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 16 Majorca - where to stay?
- 17 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 18 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 19 Dordogne in October
- 20 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 21 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 22 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 25 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?