I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
5 countries 15 days, traveling by air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Free
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 10 days to Explore Europe
- 4 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 7 Day Trips from Nice
- 8 Help with France itinerary
- 9 plug adapters ITALY
- 10 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 13 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 16 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 23 German Rail Twin Pass
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 White Villages base?