I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 2 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 5 Amsterdam and beyond
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 An October day in the Luberon
- 9 May or September?
- 10 Italy, Spain and France
- 11 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 12 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 13 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 14 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 15 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 16 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 18 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 19 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 20 Montpellier - A few questions
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 23 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 24 November in Greece
- 25 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?