I am looking for a little advise and insight, I am contemplating going to Europe in March of 2014 and am thinking about trying to do 5 countries in 15 days. I would be traveling by air to each country. I am hoping to do Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Rome. I would fly into Dublin and leave from Rome. If I did this it would give me almost 3 full days in each country. Any suggestions or advise?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Cutback on Spain trip
- 5 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 6 where to stay in London?
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 23 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 24 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151