Pls advise whether my travel sequence is make sense.
Suggestion and critique is welcome.
1: Arrives Paris
4: Paris to Interlaken
5: Interlaken to Wengen, and stay overnight at Wengen
6. Day trip to Jungfraujoch and stay overnight at Wengen
7. Wengen to Interlaken then to Venice
10: Venice to Florence
13: Florence to Rome
17: Rome to Amsterdam by plane
20: Amsterdam to London
23: London back to Paris (train ticket bought)
25: Fly home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 Vacation
- 3 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 4 First time in London
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents