My husband and I will be spending 5-6 days in Europe, starting in Lucerne, in the summer of 2015. This is my first time in Europe and will be his 2nd. We like the quaint, scenic towns as opposed to large, touristy urban areas. We're in our mid-30s, active, and will be celebrating our 15th anniversary. I'm looking for suggestions on everything: cities, lodging, restaurants, attractions, hiking, etc! Thanks!
5-6 days starting in Lucerne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Norway 2014
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...