We are going to be in Copenhagen in early April and don't want to rent a car. I have heard that the city's public transit is very good for around town and that their train system is pretty good for day trips out of town. Any suggestions for day trip destinations?
5-6 days in Copenhagen without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Location of hotel in Rome
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 19 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?