We are going to be in Copenhagen in early April and don't want to rent a car. I have heard that the city's public transit is very good for around town and that their train system is pretty good for day trips out of town. Any suggestions for day trip destinations?
5-6 days in Copenhagen without a car
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 TGV and Provence questions
- 4 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla