Hello again Fodorites
We have been trying to condense our 6 week itinerary which flys into Paris and Out of Paris into something not so hectic and would appreciate feedback on the pace of the itinerary. nothing besides to Perth (Australia) to Paris has been booked. We are interested in food, mountains, beautiful scenery.
4th July, Arrive early morning in Paris. 2 nights paris
6th July, Paris to Marseille via TGV. Pick up car, 1 night in the St Tropez area, 3 nights in Nice area. 10 and 11th near Verdon Gorge, 12th- drive to Aix en provence, drop off car and catch train to Lyon. 1 night in Lyon for next days flight to Prague with esyjet
Prague- 13, 14, 15 july
train Prague to Munich 16, 17, 18 july with day trip to Some castles OR to Dachau
19, 20- Salzburg
21, 22,23- hiking and walkin in the mountains somewhere i.e Salzkammergut region . day trip to Hallstat ?
24- Vienna (we aren't that interested in Vienna to be honest based on what other young people have told us about the city but need to fly from there to Rome. )
25th Vienna to Rome by direct budget flight.
Italy and Greece Leg:
25th, 26th, 27th Rome
28th Flight Rome to Athens
28th, 29th, 30th- Athens
31st- 3rd Aug- Santorini
4th August- Direct Flight to Naples
4th- 8th August- 4 nights in Sorrento for friends wedding.
Naples to Paris 9th August, Paris home to Perth.
Too full on still? we also wanted to visit Croatia as well but had to cut it out! we are 25 and 28 and whilst we like "Active" itineraries, we don't want to be too exhausted to enjoy it so would love the more feedback the better.
thank you! again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos hotel question
- 2 written guide for Olympia
- 3 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 4 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 5 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 6 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 February in Florence
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Should we go to Vienna?
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 14 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 19 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 20 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 21 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 22 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 23 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Renting a car
5 1/2 week Europe Itinerary- please comment on our proposed plan!
Hello again Fodorites