Hello again Fodorites
We have been trying to condense our 6 week itinerary which flys into Paris and Out of Paris into something not so hectic and would appreciate feedback on the pace of the itinerary. nothing besides to Perth (Australia) to Paris has been booked. We are interested in food, mountains, beautiful scenery.
4th July, Arrive early morning in Paris. 2 nights paris
6th July, Paris to Marseille via TGV. Pick up car, 1 night in the St Tropez area, 3 nights in Nice area. 10 and 11th near Verdon Gorge, 12th- drive to Aix en provence, drop off car and catch train to Lyon. 1 night in Lyon for next days flight to Prague with esyjet
Prague- 13, 14, 15 july
train Prague to Munich 16, 17, 18 july with day trip to Some castles OR to Dachau
19, 20- Salzburg
21, 22,23- hiking and walkin in the mountains somewhere i.e Salzkammergut region . day trip to Hallstat ?
24- Vienna (we aren't that interested in Vienna to be honest based on what other young people have told us about the city but need to fly from there to Rome. )
25th Vienna to Rome by direct budget flight.
Italy and Greece Leg:
25th, 26th, 27th Rome
28th Flight Rome to Athens
28th, 29th, 30th- Athens
31st- 3rd Aug- Santorini
4th August- Direct Flight to Naples
4th- 8th August- 4 nights in Sorrento for friends wedding.
Naples to Paris 9th August, Paris home to Perth.
Too full on still? we also wanted to visit Croatia as well but had to cut it out! we are 25 and 28 and whilst we like "Active" itineraries, we don't want to be too exhausted to enjoy it so would love the more feedback the better.
thank you! again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Path of the Gods Question
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Loire Valley 12 days
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 7 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 14 Prague on a budget...
- 15 Munich Under Attack...
- 16 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 17 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 First trip - destination advice!
- 22 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
5 1/2 week Europe Itinerary- please comment on our proposed plan!
Hello again Fodorites