Hello again Fodorites
We have been trying to condense our 6 week itinerary which flys into Paris and Out of Paris into something not so hectic and would appreciate feedback on the pace of the itinerary. nothing besides to Perth (Australia) to Paris has been booked. We are interested in food, mountains, beautiful scenery.
4th July, Arrive early morning in Paris. 2 nights paris
6th July, Paris to Marseille via TGV. Pick up car, 1 night in the St Tropez area, 3 nights in Nice area. 10 and 11th near Verdon Gorge, 12th- drive to Aix en provence, drop off car and catch train to Lyon. 1 night in Lyon for next days flight to Prague with esyjet
Prague- 13, 14, 15 july
train Prague to Munich 16, 17, 18 july with day trip to Some castles OR to Dachau
19, 20- Salzburg
21, 22,23- hiking and walkin in the mountains somewhere i.e Salzkammergut region . day trip to Hallstat ?
24- Vienna (we aren't that interested in Vienna to be honest based on what other young people have told us about the city but need to fly from there to Rome. )
25th Vienna to Rome by direct budget flight.
Italy and Greece Leg:
25th, 26th, 27th Rome
28th Flight Rome to Athens
28th, 29th, 30th- Athens
31st- 3rd Aug- Santorini
4th August- Direct Flight to Naples
4th- 8th August- 4 nights in Sorrento for friends wedding.
Naples to Paris 9th August, Paris home to Perth.
Too full on still? we also wanted to visit Croatia as well but had to cut it out! we are 25 and 28 and whilst we like "Active" itineraries, we don't want to be too exhausted to enjoy it so would love the more feedback the better.
thank you! again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 2 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 3 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 4 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 9 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 10 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Car Rental in Italy
- 24 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 25 thursdaysd Wanders South
5 1/2 week Europe Itinerary- please comment on our proposed plan!
Hello again Fodorites