Hello again Fodorites
We have been trying to condense our 6 week itinerary which flys into Paris and Out of Paris into something not so hectic and would appreciate feedback on the pace of the itinerary. nothing besides to Perth (Australia) to Paris has been booked. We are interested in food, mountains, beautiful scenery.
4th July, Arrive early morning in Paris. 2 nights paris
6th July, Paris to Marseille via TGV. Pick up car, 1 night in the St Tropez area, 3 nights in Nice area. 10 and 11th near Verdon Gorge, 12th- drive to Aix en provence, drop off car and catch train to Lyon. 1 night in Lyon for next days flight to Prague with esyjet
Prague- 13, 14, 15 july
train Prague to Munich 16, 17, 18 july with day trip to Some castles OR to Dachau
19, 20- Salzburg
21, 22,23- hiking and walkin in the mountains somewhere i.e Salzkammergut region . day trip to Hallstat ?
24- Vienna (we aren't that interested in Vienna to be honest based on what other young people have told us about the city but need to fly from there to Rome. )
25th Vienna to Rome by direct budget flight.
Italy and Greece Leg:
25th, 26th, 27th Rome
28th Flight Rome to Athens
28th, 29th, 30th- Athens
31st- 3rd Aug- Santorini
4th August- Direct Flight to Naples
4th- 8th August- 4 nights in Sorrento for friends wedding.
Naples to Paris 9th August, Paris home to Perth.
Too full on still? we also wanted to visit Croatia as well but had to cut it out! we are 25 and 28 and whilst we like "Active" itineraries, we don't want to be too exhausted to enjoy it so would love the more feedback the better.
thank you! again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Zurich to Milan trip
- 9 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 10 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Pay attention to your watches !
- 17 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 23 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 24 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
5 1/2 week Europe Itinerary- please comment on our proposed plan!
Hello again Fodorites